apples

"Sora" "SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448935429"

Post by apples » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Ban Information
Name: Sora
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448935429
Reason: hacks
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2n989 ... w/sora.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1a9o4 ... /sora2.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d35wk ... /sora3.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mr.SnEaKy

Re: "Sora" "SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448935429"

Post by Mr.SnEaKy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Cant Wait to Download these and Watch them lol

sora

Post by sora » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 pm

lol i watched all of these the first 2 demos was a waste of time.. second one wasn;t even about me after like 20 seconds.. third one i don';t see any problems with it. explain urself apples

P.S. Idk why u waited until like the third map of our game to call me out on hacks, and not even record a demo to post?? wut was that for??

P.S.S. wut do u even mean by hacks? wut kind of hacks did u see in me? wallhacks? aimbot? crosshair? lambert?? explain this too please.

apples

Post by apples » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Sorry, these demos that I posted were actually taken by Muir. I will upload the demos I took of you today and explain what I saw.

https://www.mediafire.com/?73idlnwwabzdrc6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.mediafire.com/?73idlnwwabzdrc6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My demos:
sora.dem:
1) 15:10 -- you turn to aim at the box before seeing him on screen

2) 15:20 -- after the first guy you kill, you automatically switch to aim at the 2nd guy before having a visual

sora3.dem:
1) 45:00 -- preaim
2) 1:56 -- nice tracing bruh

Miur's demos:
sora.dem:
1) 12:50 -- you seem to be AFK but when you came back you miraculously knew the guy was camping under you.. Ok lets give you the benefit of the doubt, you were afk but you still had your headphones on. But what doesn't make sense is that you knew EXACTLY where he was. He could've been walking towards you but no, somehow you knew he was camping??

2) 13:20 -- preaim/prefire

3) 13:24 -- preaim/prefire

4) 14:48 -- preaim/prefire

5) 16:35 -- pretty accurate spamming there while flashed bruh

6) 16:57 -- lololol did you forget he was behind a box??

P.S. After watching the first demo Muir posted I agreed this was sufficient evidence to ban. I didn't watch the other 2 yet but If you want me to and explain what I see I will do so. Thanks for you time and coming here on the forums to dispute. I don't have the authority to unban, so sit tight and wait for a 4star+ to review your ban. Thanks & goodluck.

sora

Post by sora » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:50 pm

apples wrote:Sorry, these demos that I posted were actually taken by Muir. I will upload the demos I took of you today and explain what I saw.

My demos:
sora.dem:

2) 15:20 -- after the first guy you kill, you automatically switch to aim at the 2nd guy before having a visual

sora3.dem:

Miur's demos:
sora.dem:
1) 12:50 -- you seem to be AFK but when you came back you miraculously knew the guy was camping under you.. Ok lets give you the benefit of the doubt, you were afk but you still had your headphones on. But what doesn't make sense is that you knew EXACTLY where he was. He could've been walking towards you but no, somehow you knew he was camping??

P.S. After watching the first demo Muir posted I agreed this was sufficient evidence to ban. I didn't watch the other 2 yet but If you want me to and explain what I see I will do so. Thanks for you time and coming here on the forums to dispute. I don't have the authority to unban, so sit tight and wait for a 4star+ to review your ban. Thanks & goodluck.
well let's review ur demo and dust4ever shall we. U said that after I kill first guy I automatically turn to second guy? Lmao. Clearly u didn't hear his gunfire which came from the same direction as the first guy. And plus the previous demos are not dirty, u may look and think it's preaim but in reality none of the preaim was actually on the enemy.. I saw the enemy before I hide behind the wall. I had my crosshair on him before I hid, no reason would I move my mouse after I hide, if u think that's preaim ur wrong sir. And ur other accuses are all assumptions, not proof. And u also didnt answer my quest on which hacks I'm using according to ur assumptions. P.S. gravity ur opinion in this situation is invalid. If u have personal hatred against me, talk with ur skills instead of yapping around cuz u can't beat me. P.S.S. I'm on my phone right now so I didn't refer to all ur assumptions but I believe these are the ones I really need, plus if ur saying that just cuz 2 admins took non dirty demos and put them together to think it's suspicious and wut the heck let's call it dirty" is not a good idea.

I'll just be frank and tell u wut is going on due to the fact that u still don't believe I'm innocent. U watched muirs demos before u took the demo in dust4ever. But u knew urself they were not dirty but in fact ONLY suspicious. Which made u believe it was not enough evidence to ban me for hacks. So theoretically the only decent proof was ur demo in dust4ever. The one about me killing the first guy and then automatically turning to second guy. I turned cuz of gun fire, and u know it.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:59 pm

sora wrote:
apples wrote:Sorry, these demos that I posted were actually taken by Muir. I will upload the demos I took of you today and explain what I saw.

My demos:
sora.dem:

sora3.dem:

Miur's demos:
sora.dem:

well let's review ur demo and dust4ever shall we. U said that after I kill first guy I automatically turn to second guy? Lmao. Clearly u didn't hear his gunfire which came from the same direction as the first guy. And plus the previous demos are not dirty, u may look and think it's preaim but in reality none of the preaim was actually on the enemy.. I saw the enemy before I hide behind the wall. I had my crosshair on him before I hid, no reason would I move my mouse after I hide, if u think that's preaim ur wrong sir. And ur other accuses are all assumptions, not proof. And u also didnt answer my quest on which hacks I'm using according to ur assumptions. P.S. gravity ur opinion in this situation is invalid. If u have personal hatred against me, talk with ur skills instead of yapping around cuz u can't beat me. P.S.S. I'm on my phone right now so I didn't refer to all ur assumptions but I believe these are the ones I really need, plus if ur saying that just cuz 2 admins took non dirty demos and put them together to think it's suspicious and wut the heck let's call it dirty" is not a good idea.

I'll just be frank and tell u wut is going on due to the fact that u still don't believe I'm innocent. U watched muirs demos before u took the demo in dust4ever. But u knew urself they were not dirty but in fact ONLY suspicious. Which made u believe it was not enough evidence to ban me for hacks. So theoretically the only decent proof was ur demo in dust4ever. The one about me killing the first guy and then automatically turning to second guy. I turned cuz of gun fire, and u know it.
First of all, we welcome anyone that is banned from our servers to dispute their bans. That is why this thread exists to begin with. Secondly, we EXPECT that when a person does in fact dispute their ban, they do so intelligibly, but most importantly, they show the appropriate level of respect to the members of our community, up to and including the admin that banned them.

You've already failed MISERABLY to do so. You've not only shown a complete lack of comprehension of the English language...But you've also displayed a poor attitude, and further sullied your credibility by insulting an Admin. Gravity's opinion is valued here as an Admin, far more than yours..This fact alone revokes any ground you thought you had above him.

Believe me when I say, that even IF your dispute is found to be valid, and your ban is for some reason lifted, I will ensure that another ban is performed for a period of 30 days for disrespect if you fail to adjust your current attitude. We do NOT tolerate disrespect in this community.

As for your silly little theory, my demos were taken over 24 hours before they were even shown to anyone..apples had already recorded his demos of you. We collaborated and a decision was made. Plain and simple. You were found guilty of hacking by the Captains of 40 cal.. Now your case will be elevated to the Generals. They will decide your fate from here. Like I said though, you'd better adjust that piss poor attitude of yours.. Or your case may end up getting lost in the cracks... Just food for thought.

Cheers! =)

-MuiR

sora

Post by sora » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:15 am

`MuiR wrote:
sora wrote:

My demos:
sora.dem:

sora3.dem:

Miur's demos:
sora.dem:

First of all, we welcome anyone that is banned from our servers to dispute their bans. That is why this thread exists to begin with. Secondly, we EXPECT that when a person does in fact dispute their ban, they do so intelligibly, but most importantly, they show the appropriate level of respect to the members of our community, up to and including the admin that banned them.

You've already failed MISERABLY to do so. You've not only shown a complete lack of comprehension of the English language...But you've also displayed a poor attitude, and further sullied your credibility by insulting an Admin. Gravity's opinion is valued here as an Admin, far more than yours..This fact alone revokes any ground you thought you had above him.

Believe me when I say, that even IF your dispute is found to be valid, and your ban is for some reason lifted, I will ensure that another ban is performed for a period of 30 days for disrespect if you fail to adjust your current attitude. We do NOT tolerate disrespect in this community.

As for your silly little theory, my demos were taken over 24 hours before they were even shown to anyone..apples had already recorded his demos of you. We collaborated and a decision was made. Plain and simple. You were found guilty of hacking by the Captains of 40 cal.. Now your case will be elevated to the Generals. They will decide your fate from here. Like I said though, you'd better adjust that piss poor attitude of yours.. Or your case may end up getting lost in the cracks... Just food for thought.

Cheers! =)

-MuiR
Well excuse me if I had disrespected gravity but if ur saying disrespect is not tolerated then gravity failed before I did. His comment: no wonder everyone hates u sora. Well anyone who isn't stupid can comprehand that as an insult.. so please manage ur admins as he is an example to fail one of ur precious rules. Also u said apples video r taken before urs? Lol not true. His demo with decent proof was taken today. At 12:00am eastern central U.S Canada time. The moment I was banned too. Not to "disrespect" or anything but he finished his demo the moment he banned me. So he already seen ur demos therefore meaning he thought ur demos were not enough evidence so he had to take a new one which consulted for 3 whole maps. And at that time u were not online so u wouldn't know the situation. But yet u call my theory silly? Well ain't that disrespectful to someone who is trying to patiently await his unban. Thanks for ur time.

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:22 am

Sora, as I recall you get called out on your actions/disrespect all the time. You got called out by a reg about spamming then lied about, I was there. They're numerous accounts of that happening. I suggest you by more civil and hold your lies back and tell the truth once. We can pull chat logs so please don't lie. It only makes it worse.
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:41 am

Then coming back under a valveid isn't going to help your matter either.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cgnbl01nyrsygud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:29 am

Wow alot of hostility, sora the fact that you let your frustration get the best of you will be your down fall. I personally have no bad blood against you, good luck.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”