Two Offenders in Deathmatch cs1.6

if you were banned and want a reason?

gavin

Two Offenders in Deathmatch cs1.6

Post by gavin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Ban Information
Names: "I was raped by a monkey", "GAVIN's A FAGGET"
SteamIDs: I typed status in console, but had to close cs immediately and I lost their steam id's.
Server: Deathmatch
Date and time: 9/10/12 around 8:10pm est.
Reason: Swearing, language
Screenshot of the offenders: Image

Comments: I was playing without sound on the DM server enjoying myself, and then these guys connected, not sure if they were friends or not. I told the guy with "rape" in his name to change it or get kicked. After I said that, the other guy started changing his name to insult me. I told that guy to change it and he refused, so I kicked both guys. They immediately connected back and continued to harass me, so I vote banned both of them infinitely. The players thanked me for getting rid of them and said that someone they stumbled out of cod to here.

Zo0Ot3d

Re: Two Offenders in Deathmatch cs1.6

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm

The voteban only lasts for 30mins. But I will go ahead and remember the SteamIDs for the future. We do not perm ban for rules such as these broken unless they are habitual offenders. Thank you VERY much for your efforts and support on keeping our servers clean. Your doing a great job and are certainly making us proud. Keep up the good work. For the future, I am ALWAYS logged on. so message me whenever you need a 3*. my email is mwarrick@bellsouth.net.
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Zo0Ot3d

Re: Two Offenders in Deathmatch cs1.6

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Next time get the steam ids lol
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Return to “Sammy's banland!”