thanks jedi.

if you were banned and want a reason?

Warpig

thanks jedi.

Post by Warpig » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm

ive been playjng on 40 cal for a lil while cuz my son likes to watch me and play some ,but whensome loudmouth foul talking kid ruins this for us im sorry if i get a lil upset when theyre not kicked.and since i havent had a server in 7or8 yrs i suppose i wish i couldstill kik them and cant ,so thanks for giving me a reason to try to find a better server.probably a failing idea but guess ill try . next time ban the other guy ,he got voted out and you showed up at the end after he shut up some...alot Warpig tnx
kinda like loki when there are no admins on...sometimes
forgot this was a 17 up game

kyosho

Re: thanks jedi.

Post by kyosho » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Ok take a deep breath warpig. ;)
what's seems to be the problem here warpig?. (1)Is it that you feel that admins are not doing enough while in the servers? (2) Is it that you feel that there isn't enough admins on? (3) Did you get kicked or banned?

(1) If you feel like a admin isn't doing enough like keeping mic spamming,trash talk, swearing to a non issue than plz take a demo of this and it would be dealt with the 4* and sammy.

(2)Me i would like to be on more, but being a single farther the gaming has to be put on hold untill I'm able to get on.

(3) If you felt that you where wrongfully banned than please just let us know and it could be talked about. :)

Again hopefuly we can get to the bottom of this and that you don't feel like you have to look for another server as I played with you and you are mellow and enjoy you're self.

Well warpig you and your family have a great 4th of July...

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:15 pm

I have to admit I've been very slow as of late in terms of being an admin. I apologize deeply for this and will probably resign due to personal issues and lack of capability of being a proper admin.

But I'd like to say Warpig that you failed to heed any of my warnings and continually threatened Cwof with notions of stealing his IP and learning about him via computer hacking. Then you rejoined 5 minutes later continually TRYING to reveal things about him that no one should know.

Then you kept trying to troll him via Mic Spam and i just warned you both about that... Cwof calmed down after a little and only spoke on the mic when he killed someone or died and had an emotional outburst. The only other reason he mic spammed cause you kept calling him a kid and openly threatening him despite all of my warnings.

Though I do openly admit that i did not record it due to things happening to me outside of the video game... Hence my many random afk moments. I do apologize for all of this .40cal Members.

EDIT: I also did the proper order of: Warning. Kicking. Then 30 minute banning.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 am

Warpig you know is it's not easy being an admin and there are always to sides to an argument I'm sure if he was cussing and you said nothing he would have been warned, kicked, and banned.
Jedi wrote: I also did the proper order of: Warning. Kicking. Then 30 minute banning.
As long as you did that then their is no problem with what you did. If someone is harassing another player that is against our rules and they should be warned, then kicked, and then banned.

Everyone has their own life out side cs as kyosho said. As long as when your in our servers your doing your job you have nothing to worry about.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”