Challenge server

speak and you will be heard!

|Rp^| Battousai

Challenge server

Post by |Rp^| Battousai » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm

There should be a challenge server in the sense that its just 1v1 only 2 people can play at a time but there can be spectators. People can post up challenges to other members on here and they put up a certain date and time when they want to do it. Maps should be awp_map, aim_ak-colt, scoutsnknives, cs_deagle, aim_usp, even some sort of knife map (KIRK haha), maps like those......15 rounds on each side whoever gets the most rounds wins. It was just a thought I had, when I wondered about challenging people to 1v1 just to see how I do against them haha..........winners are posted on forums so everyone can see who they are and people can challenge them.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Challenge server

Post by sammy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

a 3star admin can challenge someone or set it up for anyone in the 40cal scrim server.
the server will be locked and everyone can watch on 40cal-hltv http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... =25&t=2254" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
challenge server solved!
sammy

amanita

Post by amanita » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm

hmmm kirk should read sammys post xD and knife fight meh xD
oh and sammy i was messing around in a surf mod last night and went to one of their gun game maps and found this map its pretty funn
http://maps.counter-strike.com/cs/awp_dustguts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

edited by sammy!
Amanita.. please post suggestions in the proper forum catagory. you are flooding my forum
!
<3PLURR<3

|Rp^| Battousai

Post by |Rp^| Battousai » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:16 pm

I challenge kirk to a knife fight! hahah

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 am

I prefer knifing people with guns but next time I am online PM me on steam and I will knife fight you. First one to 15 wins.

amanita

Post by amanita » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:46 am

me and kirk got unfinished business >:O <---- tiberious killing face xD
<3PLURR<3

Return to “Suggestion booth!”