Just my 2 Cents (;

speak and you will be heard!

Date

Just my 2 Cents (;

Post by Date » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Suggestion: Pokemod Server
Ive Been to a lot of pokemod servers and they have all been successful. 40cal has been really good getting people active on not just a few servers but 8!! With more players by the day i think pokemod will attract a lot of admins and players.
The last clan i was in was [RtG] . It died out but They did packages. Buy Admin and get 2 Legendaries and such. So if you guys have any free servers or something Pokemod would be my suggestion. Buncha people love pokemon. I would be active on it. and yeah!

Suggestion 2: Reset Diablo 2 , i just started playing and its extremely hard with all these lvl 70 and lvl 80s.
They got 330 hp, and know all these things about it, if new players are going to play the server i think they will quit due to being owned quite too often.

Suggestion 3: there is a bug on COD. The first Round you can buy Anything except awp. just buy it after that you cant anymore but u can drop the gun and reuse it.

Suggestion 4: Bring back Voteban / Votekick, I play very early, and there are no admins. There are many obnoxious players just mic spamming and there are a few hackers that just ruins the game.

It took time evaluating before posting these suggestions, please take your time reading it and thank you.

heavensbounty

Re: Just my 2 Cents (;

Post by heavensbounty » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 pm

awesome idea ! i love pokemon servers they get pretty fun !

Return to “Suggestion booth!”