Fun Map Server?

speak and you will be heard!

Vizualz

Fun Map Server?

Post by Vizualz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello everyone just got an idea that i thought i'd throw out there. Have you guys at .40 cal ever thought of making a server for just fun maps like various aim/scoutz/awp maps and other just random maps that are just for fun and not serious. I bring this up because tonight a couple of us were on the scrim server trying to get a scrim going when it changed to a scout map followed by and awp map and the scrim server brought in abunch of diffrent people including admins tom and venom and we all just played for awhile and everyone had a good time. alright just wanted to run that by you guys to see what everyone thought of that thanks and keep up the good work.

Bb3gyXaPa

Re: Fun Map Server?

Post by Bb3gyXaPa » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 am

Vizualz wrote:Hello everyone just got an idea that i thought i'd throw out there. Have you guys at .40 cal ever thought of making a server for just fun maps like various aim/scoutz/awp maps and other just random maps that are just for fun and not serious. I bring this up because tonight a couple of us were on the scrim server trying to get a scrim going when it changed to a scout map followed by and awp map and the scrim server brought in abunch of diffrent people including admins tom and venom and we all just played for awhile and everyone had a good time. alright just wanted to run that by you guys to see what everyone thought of that thanks and keep up the good work.
Bb3gyXaPa wrote:+1
Actually, that was on my mind a month ago, but I never suggested it because I thought my suggestion is going to be denied. I played a year ago a fun map that you are only with a knife and a door opens. Then, after either terrorist or contra terrorist gets out of the door ... the door shuts and that player can choose with what kind of weapon the round is going to be played ... knife/desert eagle/scouts(awp)/etc. I think it was fun_allinone. Anyway, I would totally like one of our servers, for example Diablo, to be modified into fun maps kind of server. Enough said from me. Let's hear someone else.
PS: You should have posted this into the Suggestion booth!. Also, there is already a post very similar (if not exactly) to yours in the suggestion booth.
Image Image
The object is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his!

Vizualz

Post by Vizualz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh sorry. i was looking for a suggestions section but for some reason i didn't see that lol. Anyways, its just an option cause theres a good precentage of people that play fun maps and therefore brin new faces to your severs and plus id have a great time :lol:

xxaznriderxx

Post by xxaznriderxx » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:45 pm

you will find fun maps in server # 8 (scrim server) if the map is in rotation... :)

Scrim Server IP: 66.151.138.158:27015

bgmafia

Post by bgmafia » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 pm

thank you its very nice :)

Bb3gyXaPa

Post by Bb3gyXaPa » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm

xxaznriderxx wrote:you will find fun maps in server # 8 (scrim server) if the map is in rotation... :)

Although your suggestion is good, it's not exactly the same as having a server with fun maps. Scrims are 5vs5 and most of the times the maps are not really fun material ... they are for scrim. In my opinion, I think a server dedicated to fun maps is going to be the great asset to the 40cal community.
Image Image
The object is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his!

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 am

We had one before, it was empty 24/7

xxaznriderxx

Post by xxaznriderxx » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Bb3gyXaPa wrote:
xxaznriderxx wrote:you will find fun maps in server # 8 (scrim server) if the map is in rotation... :)

Although your suggestion is good, it's not exactly the same as having a server with fun maps. Scrims are 5vs5 and most of the times the maps are not really fun material ... they are for scrim. In my opinion, I think a server dedicated to fun maps is going to be the great asset to the 40cal community.
no...Bb, i was just saying like maps like he_dodgeball, bloodbowl, etc.
but i think i worded it wrong..srry bout that. ;)

kaapitan

Post by kaapitan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:05 pm

I agree i think there should a fun server but what about the game play type were each round the T's and CT's are givin different random guns. I played that type once and it was super fun, but idk whatever.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”