Deathrun?

speak and you will be heard!

lonewolf80

Deathrun?

Post by lonewolf80 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm

I was wondering if sammy can implement deathrun on a server sometime. Deathrun is a game mode with special maps where the CTs are trying to make their way across a map. The T's will be on the finish side, where they'll press buttons to activate traps to kill the CTs trying to get across the map. If the CTs make it to the end, they'll get access to a load of weapons, which they'll sue to kill the unarmed Ts.

Goth_

Re: Deathrun?

Post by Goth_ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Yeah deathrun is def interesting. It's fun, but hard rofl.

We should have the 8 servers we have, and then have a knife server with custom knifes, and deathrun. 10 servers total.

THAT would be fun.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

Triggsta

Post by Triggsta » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 am

That sounds interesting, but I think you guys should get the Advanced server back up. Awps and stuff. And turn beginners back to normal. Normal unmodded servers > modded servers. Plus they don't clog game boxes.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:27 am

Triggsta wrote:That sounds interesting, but I think you guys should get the Advanced server back up. Awps and stuff. And turn beginners back to normal. Normal unmodded servers > modded servers. Plus they don't clog game boxes.

hijack threads much?

So let's have 8 servers of the same exact thing :roll:

People praise us for the diverse choice of servers they can choose from.

Deathrun would be fun
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 am

Goth_ wrote:Yeah deathrun is def interesting. It's fun, but hard rofl.

We should have the 8 servers we have, and then have a knife server with custom knifes, and deathrun. 10 servers total.

THAT would be fun.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

Triggsta

Post by Triggsta » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:10 am

Venom wrote:
Triggsta wrote:That sounds interesting, but I think you guys should get the Advanced server back up. Awps and stuff. And turn beginners back to normal. Normal unmodded servers > modded servers. Plus they don't clog game boxes.

hijack threads much?

So let's have 8 servers of the same exact thing :roll:

People praise us for the diverse choice of servers they can choose from.

Deathrun would be fun
Hijack? More like reply. You wouldn't post in the regular suggestion booth if you didn't want regulars to reply :/

And sure. Keep gungame, deathmatch, warcraft, whatever. I'm just saying that beginners used to always be full. Now it's not so much. And I never said that you should have all the same. Just beginner, intermediate, advanced. Like it used to be :roll:

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:12 am

So post a new thread suggesting beg to be turned into a normal server ...

this thread is to talk about deathrun.
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

lonewolf80

Post by lonewolf80 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 am

Goth_ wrote:Yeah deathrun is def interesting. It's fun, but hard rofl.

THAT would be fun.
I don't find deathrun that hard. It really depends on who's on the T side. If they're good, then you'll be in trouble. Otherwise, you'll be fine.

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 am

Oh I know what you mean lone.

What I mean is, if you've never played it, or been on those maps, you dunno where the bad spots are. xD
G [O] t h_ Image

lonewolf80

Post by lonewolf80 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 am

That I have to agree with. The first run through a new map is always the bad one, because you don't know the spots, and you'll most likely fall for one or fall through a crumbling floor.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”