a fun possibility?

speak and you will be heard!

care bear

Re: a fun possibility?

Post by care bear » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am

Joe1 wrote:we used to do invisiable round(1 person invis with knife only vs everyone else) as well as a juggernot(sp?) type thing ( 1 person with a few thousand hp vs everyone else).

Invis mode had a tendancy to crash the server though so i had to stop. Jugg...had to be turned on and off like a server plugin...like deathmatch/gungame would.
oh god i love invis mod
so fun

lonewolf80

Post by lonewolf80 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm

I remember playing that when I was a one star. I managed to kill quite a few before they found out where I was. Team Fortress 2's recent Spy items remind me of that.

Bb3gyXaPa

Post by Bb3gyXaPa » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Reaper wrote:i was thinking like the 3* or 4* could go in the scrim server give 1 person noclip and disarm and then give every1 else machine guns with unlimitied ammo then whoever kills the person with no clip becomes the person trying to kill every with a knife? i just thought it would be a fun thing to try. :D if you like the idea :? if your not sure and :roll: if you dont like the idea
If there is only one invisible person with noclip against ... let's say 6, it wouldn't be fun for these 6 players. That means that only 1/6 can kill it while the other 5 search him and spray randomly. The idea is very good, but there has to be done some changes. Wouldn't you agree? (my opinion)
Image Image
The object is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his!

Return to “Suggestion booth!”