More Admins...

speak and you will be heard!

fIdgEt

More Admins...

Post by fIdgEt » Thu May 14, 2009 10:51 am

Heya sammy and gang 8D. I used to be an admin on these servers, and i'd always see at least 3 admins on at a time patrolling the servers. Now i MIGHT see 1 an hour. I'd like to suggest recruiting a few more, fore things are getting out of controle sometimes and I go searching for admins on other servers with none to be found. Maybe just more active admins, or emphisizing the community helping out. Makeing a section in the /rules to teach you how to spot hackers so you dont have to come to the forums to learn. Or maybe having the commands /record and /stop and /playdemo with what they do and when/where to post these flashing across the screen like the "Welcome to .40cal" and "be Nice or Be Gone".

Thanks for the time,
GL HF and BE NICE! 8P
Gnar-J

Belcross

Re: More Admins...

Post by Belcross » Thu May 14, 2009 11:17 am

We would also like to recruit new members, but not everyone is cut out to be admin @ 40calgames!

Savio
Site Admin

Post by Savio » Thu May 14, 2009 11:48 am

Gnar should put in a app. If you were admin you could take care of these problem players.

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Thu May 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Savio wrote:Gnar should put in a app. If you were admin you could take care of these problem players.

Lol I did... a month ago. =]
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

fIdgEt

Post by fIdgEt » Fri May 15, 2009 1:49 am

hmmm, maybe i will... but honestly i don't play enough atm. I would feel uselss and uncommitted

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 am

if u want to find me i m ussaly on like 24/7 but i live in the eastern time so u could prob catch me 3pm-8pm eastern time and ussaly later on weekends. the servers i play most on are intermed/begginers and wc3
+|.Reign.|+ Nova - 3 -

Return to “Suggestion booth!”