Portal WC3

speak and you will be heard!

billmurray

Portal WC3

Post by billmurray » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:49 am

Something has gotta be done about portal. It is getting ridiculous to the point where players are abusing this shopmenu ability. I'm not saying get rid of it entirely, but maybe limiting the amount of times you can buy it per round to 1 or maybe have it delay the effect to happen after a second.

DIvech

Re: Portal WC3

Post by DIvech » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

If it starts with limiting one item, its going to spread along and before you know it its regular cs all the way :roll:
Since we come from a server where mole was disabled and most items were limited we know it could be done, but it just wont be 40cal anymore :|
Bottom line, if you can afford items - ur free to buy/use them :idea:
P.S. I still have only 2 shopmenus binded and i never use the Scroll of town portal :arrow:
P.S.2 Different pov will be much appreciated 8-)
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Remove gold!
At least lower the gold cap again.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:00 pm

I feel removal completely would be cool because warden already has this ability as a ultimate I believe its pointless if players want to be able to do that they should go warden...

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:10 am

I don't use portal much, but I don't think it needs to be removed. The balance lies in the time lost going back to spawn. They can portal all day, but for most maps the round is over in 3 minutes so they lose the ability to complete the objective if they portal more than once or twice. Raising the price would be good; I lose as many kills to portal as I do to Glazed's hacks. :lol:
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Con I literally miss 5 of 7 kills based on portal, I would be happy if it was gone too!
GlazeD

Dust

Post by Dust » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:18 am

I don't feel that it should be removed, but I do feel that it should cost more. 1.5kish is a bit too cheap!

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:28 pm

of course you don't dust I have missed many of kills on you bc of that thing...

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:44 am

I think we should raise to price to 5 or 6 k and be done with it. Yes, it's too cheap now and people overuse it, but it is a perfect counter when someone tries to bait you or is human/cloak hiding and you have NO idea where you are getting shot from. People complain when I use it, but I only use it when I can't see the person attacking me or if someone waits for me to use all my ammo and then pops out. If you don't like people using portal, you are probably baiting / hiding too much.

Dust

Post by Dust » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:11 pm

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:I think we should raise to price to 5 or 6 k and be done with it. Yes, it's too cheap now and people overuse it, but it is a perfect counter when someone tries to bait you or is human/cloak hiding and you have NO idea where you are getting shot from. People complain when I use it, but I only use it when I can't see the person attacking me or if someone waits for me to use all my ammo and then pops out. If you don't like people using portal, you are probably baiting / hiding too much.
Yeah I agree with this. It's good to use against campers, but should be raised in price.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”