Map Rotation

speak and you will be heard!

Corn

Map Rotation

Post by Corn » Sat May 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Also posted this in the deathmatch server subforum, because thats what it pertains to.

Should consider changing the map rotation. Too many dumbed down square maps that are essentially all the same with just different colors . I know it is a DM server , but there could still be better maps.

Maybe also you could post the current map rotation as a sticky in the appropriate server forum , then visitors and players can recommend or suggest what maps and can be added and /or removed from the rotation. Rotation could be monthly with a hand full of maps always kept in the rotation ( dust etc.) And maybe when you see the map rotation you will see how many are the same .

Also if youre an admin or maybe for instance your name is Sammy (hrmm , cough cough , wink wink) and you come in to change the map , dont change it to something already in the rotation . Surprise us and make it exciting ..... or dont whatever.

maybe add these once in a while
Office , italy,militia, estate,aztec, or whatever else the people want.

Or maybe have a sticky where we can vote on what maps to add or lose. I am aware that some maps effect the server in negative ways , makes it lag, loading problems etc. so we can leave those out of consideration.

It seems as though 40 cal and on24 are one and the same now? or do I have a virus that redirects me to here from 40 cal forum? either way one of you get hot on some map rotation stickies and some map rotation voting threads .

Good ways to get players involved in not only your server but your forum , make them feel like they have a voice. Or dont...you bunch of commies.

My 2 cents.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Map Rotation

Post by sammy » Sat May 23, 2015 4:24 pm

this suggestion has been addressed.
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 20#p114420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Suggestion booth!”