Couple of new suggestions after our new upgrade

speak and you will be heard!

apples

Couple of new suggestions after our new upgrade

Post by apples » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 am

First off, just wanted to say thank you sammy and everyone else who has helped us with the update. It's been amazing and the servers have never been better. Now that we upgraded our processor there are few plugins I thought we could add to better our wc3 server?

1) map nomination plugin -- allows you type whatever map e.g. "de_dust2" and that will automatically queue into the nominations at the map picking phase.

2) anti camp plugin -- campers will have their screen turn darker and darker after a certain amount of time of sitting in one spot.

3) More maps in the rotation!!!!: Ex: awp_1337_sk33t, de_rats_1337, fun_allinone, fun_matrix, fun_matrix_reloaded, aim_usp, fy_pool_day?

p.s. We were playing scoutzknivez yesterday and noticed the gravity was set to default still. Could someone change this please? Thanks :D

DotA

Re: Couple of new suggestions after our new upgrade

Post by DotA » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Those are all pretty good, except I know the anti-camp mod will bring tons of complaints, but only from Wc3. It'll make the human race not as good. But nomination would be super awesome, and some new maps would be awesome. Also, I think the gravity is pretty cool on scoutzknives. But sometimes, it is annoying with humans hiding in some random corner on the top. But anti-camp!?
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

rip

Post by rip » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:02 pm

To follow up on server suggestions, script in getting rid of non-steam players (VALVE_ID). Unfortunately, as a group it's completly infested with hackers.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost. ... stcount=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. For instance.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm

rip wrote:To follow up on server suggestions, script in getting rid of non-steam players (VALVE_ID). Unfortunately, as a group it's completly infested with hackers.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost. ... stcount=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. For instance.
Non steam players are a big part of our player base. Even those with a "steam_id" are 60% fake generated IDs. The servers would be empty if a non-steam filter gets installed.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Suggestion booth!”