Ventrilo

speak and you will be heard!

PeppeJones

Ventrilo

Post by PeppeJones » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

I was thinking since having a mic is a requirement of 40cal, maybe we could have a vent server?? I don't think they use much bandwidth and it would be nice to have a place to idle while im online and not in game, people could hangout and ask for help from an admin if there's a hacker in the server... I know personally i'm on the computer for several hours a night but only play maybe an hour or so, and the rest of the time im catching up on the forums or news, or whatever... so I would be in there the rest of the time. I also think if the cost is something of an issue we could get with our friends over at on24 and see if they would like to share one.?.? and if cost isnt a problem, giving them some channels in there would be nice too. Then if we wanted to put together a pug/scrim thing we could hop around the vent channels to get people together. Just a thought... if there's a specific reason that we don't have one, please let me know...

Venom
Site Admin

Re: Ventrilo

Post by Venom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:37 pm

bc venting is not allowed here. :lol:

You aren't the first person to ask. We play for fun. We aren't a competitive clan.

And honestly the mystery of not knowing what you all sound like intrigues me. 8-)
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Venom wrote:bc venting is not allowed here. :lol:

You aren't the first person to ask. We play for fun. We aren't a competitive clan.

And honestly the mystery of not knowing what you all sound like intrigues me. 8-)
im not talking about venting, obviously if someone was trying to ghost in our vent we would not allow it, im just saying a general hangout. idk I just am used to idling vent. and yeah I'm kinda scared to hear all of yall too. lol

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 pm

PeppeJones wrote:
Venom wrote:bc venting is not allowed here. :lol:

im not talking about venting, obviously if someone was trying to ghost in our vent we would not allow it, im just saying a general hangout. idk I just am used to idling vent. and yeah I'm kinda scared to hear all of yall too. lol
understood ...

but using ventrillo is against our rules
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Understood... :cry:

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm

PeppeJones wrote:Understood... :cry:
Like I said, you weren't the first to ask. There are things we cannot control if we were to use vent.

Admins using it to have an unfair advantage
-we can promise we won't use it for that, but we all know how tempting it would be. Firing admins left and right because they decide to use it to cheat ... doesn't look good

We are all of different age groups.
-can't always filter what is said in a private voice channel. May be profane, or vulgar ... or inappropriate :roll: some guys hear a lady's voice and some switch triggers and becoming a d bag just comes out.

We use to have a VIP server lounge where we would all hang out and talk or help out new admins get everything set, but we just didn't use it much then so sammy made it a modded server.

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Venom wrote:
PeppeJones wrote:Understood... :cry:
Like I said, you weren't the first to ask. There are things we cannot control if we were to use vent.

Admins using it to have an unfair advantage
-we can promise we won't use it for that, but we all know how tempting it would be. Firing admins left and right because they decide to use it to cheat ... doesn't look good

We are all of different age groups.
-can't always filter what is said in a private voice channel. May be profane, or vulgar ... or inappropriate :roll: some guys hear a lady's voice and some switch triggers and becoming a d bag just comes out.

We use to have a VIP server lounge where we would all hang out and talk or help out new admins get everything set, but we just didn't use it much then so sammy made it a modded server.
I understand fully(now) Thanks for the explanation Venom u can /lock

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm

If you want to set up a time with Mario you 2 can go into the scrim server. If you ever see us in there he is whispering sweet latin nothings into my ears 8-)

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Venom wrote:If you want to set up a time with Mario you 2 can go into the scrim server. If you ever see us in there he is whispering sweet latin nothings into my ears 8-)
HA! no thx, but thanks for offering me you're boy toy ill keep him in mind if kirk is not available.

KiSsEz *

Post by KiSsEz * » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:13 am

ohhh man u guys crack me up :lol:

Return to “Suggestion booth!”