Pug Server

speak and you will be heard!

ibAd

Pug Server

Post by ibAd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 am

Just wondering, since the scrim server always empty, would it be better to make this a pug server, so it could scrim all day =)

Lucky

Re: Pug Server

Post by Lucky » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

+1, I was talking to people I was scrimming with the other day and they asked if we had a pug server but I told them no. It would be cool to get one though :D.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm

We have a pug server, but it is the "Beginner" server, and there are too many restrictions. I upvote this idea for the second time it has been brought up since I've been here. Both the scrim server, and the Beginner Server stay empty mostly. Sammy, you should seriously consider making one of them a normal, no guns restricted full on pug server. And a normal zombie mod server would be cool too. Not a big fan of the L4D mod. That is just my two cents though :)

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:31 am

Im sorry but i have to vote against this one the scrim server is what we use so we can scrim other clans or regs and also we can have random teams by doing 10 man and if we turned it into a pug then we wouldnt have a server if XA or any of the other clans wanted to scrim on our servers.
but that is just my thought on this so its up to sammy to decide 8-)

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:45 am

I host all the time, but haven't cause I've been working. The servers empty because only 3* and up can host scrims. We have beginners server for a pug server.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 am

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:I host all the time, but haven't cause I've been working. The servers empty because only 3* and up can host scrims. We have beginners server for a pug server.
Perhaps a better name for the server would fix the issue then. Because I have literally not seen a single player in there since I have been around.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 am

I go in there every now and then to try and bring people in but you can only kill bots for so long. A new name might help. I would love to be able to play orginal cs on a 40cal server other than the scrim server.

ibAd

Post by ibAd » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:06 pm

I meant to have a server to have lo3.cfg thingy. like after players all typed .ready and it will automatically start a scrim with lo3
like this server in below:
67.215.246.76:27015

Return to “Suggestion booth!”