jailbreak server?

speak and you will be heard!

lolcatslol

jailbreak server?

Post by lolcatslol » Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Could we add a jailbreak server to 40cal?
I think it will add some traffic to our servers

kazualty

Re: jailbreak server?

Post by kazualty » Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

what is a jailbreak server?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun May 26, 2013 6:42 pm

there are some cts telling what the terrorist can and can't do, I still don't know what's the point of this mod, LOL. But it used to be very popular
"Text translated via Google Translate"

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sun May 26, 2013 7:22 pm

MarioBros wrote:there are some cts telling what the terrorist can and can't do, I still don't know what's the point of this mod, LOL. But it used to be very popular
Yeah its a bit confusing and don't really understand what people see in it. Thank you for your suggestion we will look in to it.

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:19 pm

I use to play Jailbreak alot but i think it has really started to loose its popularity because most jailbreaks servers i have seen do not have many in them as they use to

-Eclipse-

Post by -Eclipse- » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:43 am

This was all I used to played before when I first started! It's really fun when you have respectful people there since the CTs usually have to use their mics, if there were to be a server, I think it could work since our community is very friendly in my opinion.

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm

I agree with u eclipse but only thing i think we will have any trouble with is getting people to play it bc most jailbreak servers i see are like empty or have maybe 5-8 people in them but if we can populate it i would definitely play bc i have lots of fun on them and could help other people if they needed it bc i use to play this alot also 8-)

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:00 am

xXWhite_NinjaXx wrote:I agree with u eclipse but only thing i think we will have any trouble with is getting people to play it bc most jailbreak servers i see are like empty or have maybe 5-8 people in them but if we can populate it i would definitely play bc i have lots of fun on them and could help other people if they needed it bc i use to play this alot also 8-)
I play on the AG jailbreak server and they always have like 15+ people in there.
I met Young and an XA member in there :P

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:07 am

lolcatslol wrote:
xXWhite_NinjaXx wrote:I agree with u eclipse but only thing i think we will have any trouble with is getting people to play it bc most jailbreak servers i see are like empty or have maybe 5-8 people in them but if we can populate it i would definitely play bc i have lots of fun on them and could help other people if they needed it bc i use to play this alot also 8-)
I play on the AG jailbreak server and they always have like 15+ people in there.
pffft Where is my awesome sig I made you?

I don't know about jail break servers but anything is worth a try. They should really call them simon says servers.

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 am

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
lolcatslol wrote:
pffft Where is my awesome sig I made you?

I don't know about jail break servers but anything is worth a try. They should really call them simon says servers.
I haven't had time to put it up :/
Will do that today.
But you do not need to say "Simon Says".

Return to “Suggestion booth!”