cs_assault for GG?

speak and you will be heard!

Barbo

cs_assault for GG?

Post by Barbo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 am

Just wanted to suggest that map and see what you guys think. For me it's a good map for gungame, it's big, lots of respawn points and it's a different map to play in.

I also wanted to bring something up, long ago i used to play in a zombie infection server, it was lots of fun, i havent played in any good zombie server lately, is a 40cal zombie server a good idea? Is it possible? : P

Aaaaaaand another thing, there is a map that i just can't remember its name and i wanted to suggest it too : P, it's a big round island, both t's and ct's spawn at a 'overthewater' house opposite side obviously, sometimes you spawned below the house into the sea, it has like 2 big hills in the middle and the best way to get to the other side is to go around the island. I'm done, ty.

PS: Please add westwood to GG server again :'(
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

MarioBros

Re: cs_assault for GG?

Post by MarioBros » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 am

Barbo wrote:Just wanted to suggest that map and see what you guys think. For me it's a good map for gungame, it's big, lots of respawn points and it's a different map to play in.

PS: Please add westwood to GG server again :'(
It would be awesome to have assault and westwood back, people have been asking for them quite a bit lately.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Suggestion booth!”