super hero mod?

speak and you will be heard!

Mavrickson

super hero mod?

Post by Mavrickson » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 am

Has there been any thoughts on adding a super hero mod for us to use. i know it used to be as popular as warcraft mod.

kazualty

Re: super hero mod?

Post by kazualty » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:08 pm

super hero mod is fun. Haven't played that in a long time. I would definetly play on the superhero mod server if there were one =D. Of course id play the diablo mod if more people played =/. superhero mod was definetly popular though, Might be worth a try =D.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:12 pm

It would be cool, but if you are requesting a mod, you have to be active in that server to get ppl to join until the server itself get the ppl on like in wc3 or GunGame :D
Somebody asked for a kz server and it wasn't active so the server was always empty
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ACE

Post by ACE » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 am

was in WC server and was a guy asking about hero servers ive never played one but sounds fun

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 pm

I keep trying to get people in the uwc3ft server but noone seems to wanna join me. I hope it gets more popular cuz I have alot of fun in there..

superhero mod is a blast though and I haven't seen alot of servers for it (part of the reason I think the wc3 server is so popular its one of the only ones people actually play regularly)

If a superhero mod pops up I will be happy to play with you Mav, I hope we can get some people together if we do =D.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”