DM server

speak and you will be heard!

MarioBros

DM server

Post by MarioBros » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm

I'd recommend to take out AWP and auto-snipers. It looks like the server should be named "AWP only" :roll: Besides, there are a lot of players who can't snipe like a pro and don't enjoy playing in the server...I find it boring playing in a server where everybody use awp and can't even stay alive more than a minute because of it :/
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Re: DM server

Post by sammy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm

and what does everyone else think?

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

The awps should stay. The point of a deathmatch server is to practice any gun. The problem may be the maps, because when the server was filled when I played last night, I kept killing people as they spawned in the small maps with awps.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

tomwzhere wrote:The awps should stay. The point of a deathmatch server is to practice any gun. The problem may be the maps, because when the server was filled when I played last night, I kept killing people as they spawned in the small maps with awps.
The problem is when everybody is using them, it's no fun running in dust and boom, one shot and you're dead :C the maps aren't the problem, the awp and its abuse is...

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:17 am

I'd have to say I agree with tom for once. I didn't used to be a fan of the awp but it takes training to use. Also, chances are people who are surgical with an awp will be just as good with just about any weapon so what is the point really. If it does get taken out it just makes it so people go elsewhere to servers that don't have gun restrictions, just like I do now, I avoid servers that restrict guns because if I am in an awp mood I don't like not being able to do so. As far as it being awp only, I have personally joined the deathmatch server when most people were awping, and I took them to school with the para and soon pretty much no one was awping. If you really want to have an affect on what people choose to play with just remember that every gun has it's own weakness. If you don't want people to awp, take them on close quarters, keep moving and chase them down. Yes, you will die sometimes, especially when someone knows what they are doing, but the majority of people will give up and change tactics. ;)

Fadetoblack

Post by Fadetoblack » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 am

Why can't you mix it up with the maps? Some maps can be awp maps and then have other maps without awps. There are plenty of pistol only maps....you can even throw in some knife and HE maps.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 pm

MarioBros wrote:
tomwzhere wrote:The awps should stay. The point of a deathmatch server is to practice any gun. The problem may be the maps, because when the server was filled when I played last night, I kept killing people as they spawned in the small maps with awps.
The problem is when everybody is using them, it's no fun running in dust and boom, one shot and you're dead :C the maps aren't the problem, the awp and its abuse is...
If everyone is using them, the ones who are more skilled with awps are the ones causing the most damage. They will be doing that well no even if other players had awps, so it's not really a hindrance. Players are good with certain guns because they practice more with it, there are tons of players who can shoot awpers down with 1 shot from an ak. It just takes practice, with any gun, to become better, whether they be awps or m4.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 pm

tomwzhere wrote:
MarioBros wrote:
If everyone is using them, the ones who are more skilled with awps are the ones causing the most damage. They will be doing that well no even if other players had awps, so it's not really a hindrance. Players are good with certain guns because they practice more with it, there are tons of players who can shoot awpers down with 1 shot from an ak. It just takes practice, with any gun, to become better, whether they be awps or m4.
if you take out awp, you take out auto snipers as well ... learn how to move .. strafe .. awpers can easily be killed if you have the right skills
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 pm

I agree with all of you...but not everybody is a pro like you guys and can't kill nothing because of the awp/auto snipers :/

Knives

Post by Knives » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm

us pros can kill anyone by blinking our eyes mario :D

Return to “Suggestion booth!”