Gungame 1.6 suggestion

speak and you will be heard!

SeedOfLife

Gungame 1.6 suggestion

Post by SeedOfLife » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Playing earlier, I noticed that a lot of the time, people were stopping in doorways, and also blocking escape from gunfire by standing still. It can be quite frustrating at times. My suggestion is that you set up a no block plugin, to allow players to pass through one another, and free up doorways. Thanks for your time!

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Re: Gungame 1.6 suggestion

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

+1 for me. Can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. Frustrating to say the least.

Knives

Post by Knives » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 pm

the thought process of this is good but what if 2 guys stand on the same spot or all u guys trying to run thru the same double door and bam hs all u guys at the same time ;D
altho it might be funny and i would love to see it but idk its up to how u guys think about it

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm

It doesn't make changes to hitboxes or penetration. It's just like in a jump or surf server. It makes it so one player cannot block in another player. I assure you the chance of every player being in the same spot and getting hs'ed by the same bullet will be just as minimal as if the plugin weren't being run. :P

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 pm

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- wrote:It doesn't make changes to hitboxes or penetration. It's just like in a jump or surf server. It makes it so one player cannot block in another player. I assure you the chance of every player being in the same spot and getting hs'ed by the same bullet will be just as minimal as if the plugin weren't being run. :P
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Suggestion booth!”