late night admins

speak and you will be heard!

s00per tr00per

late night admins

Post by s00per tr00per » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 am

Hey yall so I know I just applied for member and admin a couple days ago, but I have found a real lack of late night admins. It is midnight here in az so the latest that it is in the states, and there have been multiple players on that are abusing the saying things such as "fuck you ni<<gg<<er" as well as multiple other things. Im pretty much the only person on after 1am and would appreciate the ability to get these people off the server. (I work late afternoon/nights that is why I could be the go to guy for late night admins and such)

Knives

Re: late night admins

Post by Knives » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 am

s00per tr00per wrote:Hey yall so I know I just applied for member and admin a couple days ago, but I have found a real lack of late night admins. It is midnight here in az so the latest that it is in the states, and there have been multiple players on that are abusing the saying things such as "fuck you ni<<gg<<er" as well as multiple other things. Im pretty much the only person on after 1am and would appreciate the ability to get these people off the server. (I work late afternoon/nights that is why I could be the go to guy for late night admins and such)
i use to be on that duty :P not really but i use to stay up to clean those people out but now that i work i cant stay up D:
my time is 1hr ahead of forum time
Last edited by Knives on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 am

You can! just take some screenshots or record a demo and post it in sammy's banland 8-) and an admin will get them punished for that ;)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 am

I'm usually on, but job search and plasma donation has made me pretty weary lately. Yesterday I was on til 4am MDT though.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm usually on during weekends late night. I may not be under the same game name but I'm on.

Knives

Post by Knives » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:14 pm

tomwzhere wrote:I'm usually on during weekends late night. I may not be under the same game name but I'm on.
he changes his name alot so he can try to own me and then tell me later on :P
i bet i prolly pwned him tons but i dont no all his ign

s00per tr00per

Post by s00per tr00per » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 pm

haha tom you need to add me then! Cause all the members i have on my friends list were not on and i even switched between like 4 servers! lol

my actually name is iLogicL in chat stuff and my login name is ilogical911 so you all can add me.

and btw knives i always own you cept when you orc nade me :P

Knives

Post by Knives » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:57 pm

what are u talking about pwning me beside when i orc nade? :O i barely started lvling my orc like yesterday lol
and u do not pwn me :D only way is because i was afk fbing all day yesterday kinda

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:17 pm

s00per tr00per wrote:haha tom you need to add me then! Cause all the members i have on my friends list were not on and i even switched between like 4 servers! lol

my actually name is iLogicL in chat stuff and my login name is ilogical911 so you all can add me.

and btw knives i always own you cept when you orc nade me :P
I'm not an admin anymore. I told you this in server on saturday night. I was the 4* who quit 2 weeks ago, if you remember me telling you that. I was also the one asking what your name was before when you claimed you were an ex 40 cal admin.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”