Climb Timer/Various fixes to the Jump server

speak and you will be heard!

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Climb Timer/Various fixes to the Jump server

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm

1. I found a climb timer here, it should include the start and end zones to be able to add to maps. If we can't figure out how to make the actual timers included in the maps work.
2. All de_ cs_ etc. non-kz maps should be removed from rotation.
3. Maybe we could find more jump maps to add. I will be posting them so we can see what people would like added. Also, rtv add on so we could get a map changed without admin available.
4. The sv_teamlimit(not sure if this is the correct cvar) team limiting should be turned off so all jumpers can go ct, not to mention max players allowed to connect is at 2 right now. As well as the round timer should be altered to allow an hour as this is usually what it takes beginners to finish a jump map.
5. The godmode and noclip on/off switches should be removed from the kz menu to ensure people aren't just noclipping to the end of the map.

These are just suggestions, utimately I know it's up to you guys so please feel free to show your support, or add your own ideas. I appreciate any implementation you will make so please let me know if you do. I'll be checking the server from time to time in case you don't get a chance to post it. Thanks again. ;)

tomwzhere

Re: Climb Timer/Various fixes to the Jump server

Post by tomwzhere » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Also adding long jump counters is a good addition. Every kz server I play in has it. It lets players who finish the map early have something to do while waiting for the next map.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”