Registration Code

speak and you will be heard!

rott3np3anut

Registration Code

Post by rott3np3anut » Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 pm

So when I first tried to register for this forum, I couldn't read the registration code thing at all! It just looked like a box with a bunch of lines. It was something with my monitor making it hard to read, because I easily read it at work. I thought it was an isolated problem, but someone else in the server said they had the same problem, so he just gave up on registering. Apparently other people have this problem as well, so is there any way of changing the style of the code thing? It could be driving away potential members.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Registration Code

Post by sammy » Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

i have the spambot counter measures turnes way up.....ill lower it a bit

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Registration Code

Post by sammy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:54 am

rott3np3anut wrote:So when I first tried to register for this forum, I couldn't read the registration code thing at all! It just looked like a box with a bunch of lines. It was something with my monitor making it hard to read, because I easily read it at work. I thought it was an isolated problem, but someone else in the server said they had the same problem, so he just gave up on registering. Apparently other people have this problem as well, so is there any way of changing the style of the code thing? It could be driving away potential members.
registering is now easier. the new forum asks a question, rather than a code.
ask your friends to register and apply for admin :D

Return to “Suggestion booth!”