Questions for only -[.40 CAL ]-****

all topics cs and non cs related!

One Shot

Questions for only -[.40 CAL ]-****

Post by One Shot » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:34 am

............................................................................Hey!
.........................................................Guys sorry that I disturbing you but.

First questions - If I am topics author why I cannot delete it?

Second questions - If my post is locked. Its will stay like this all time, Its will not be deleted?

Third questions - When can I re-apply for admin?

bluefire672

Re: Questions for only -[.40 CAL ]-****

Post by bluefire672 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:52 am

Not a 4 star but i can answer your first 2 questions. Doesnt matter if your author once a topic has been locked no one can edit delete or post. Only 4 star+ can lock and no you cant delete something once that has happened unless you ask someone 4star + too unlock it delete it than lock it back up

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:20 am

Thanks bluefire, thats accurate! :D

As for the third question, in your application the admin who denies it post when are you going to be able to re-qpply.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:29 pm

I denied him the first time and I will still say you should not re-apply yet. Every conflict I've seen you in if you're in the wrong you ask for it to be deleted as if to make it all disappear. This includes evidences that go against you, i.e. the second application that got locked with evidence of you breaking our rules from Kitty.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Stop beating a "dead horse"...

But also I want you to read this so you can get familiar with .40 cal guidelines. From the Consiglieres to the Soldiers we follow this. I hope this serves as an example of who we are and what we do.

ScorpioN wrote:-[.40 cal ]- Core Values

-[.40 cal ]- Recruits players of character, not skill!

To that end we have formed what we feel is one of the cleanest, most positive gaming environments on the Net.

Passion. Being a strong 40cal admin requires more than just having fun with the game. It takes a certain level of enthusiasm to build the 40cal community into something bigger than just the addition of a member. The application is not a formality to get out of the way, but is really your chance to shine. Make a case for why you deserve consideration. Ask yourself, are you thinking of what 40cal can do for you or are you thinking of what you can do for 40cal?

Dedication. Many people are enthusiastic about joining 40cal, but their enthusiasm quickly fades before we get a chance to really know them, much less accept them into the clan. Some think that putting a few good games together to show that they can play, along with a filled out app, is all they need. If we take you onboard, we want to know that you will actively take part in building 40cal. We want members who are driven to consistently spend time in the servers and take part in the community.

Maturity. Age doesn’t matter at 40cal, but conduct does. You can be 15, you can be 40. Neither age matters if you act like a juvenile. Whether it’s in the forums or in the game, admin conduct is a direct reflection on the rest of the clan. 40cal admins have patience, discipline and present their ideas or actions in a manner which is courteous, rational, and justified. Consistency of character is what we are looking for and expect of our admins.

Patience. Among 40cal members, the ability of self-discipline is a virtue. Often clan members themselves will have ideas or desire changes, but things can take time. Remember, while 40cal members hold sway in the clan, ultimately one person, sammy the owner, is the final decision maker for all 40cal matters, including an applicant’s admission.

Integrity. The cornerstone of character. Acting with honor when all eyes are on you, and when no one is watching. Constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards starting first with ourselves.

40cal admins proudly display these characteristics and prove it every day.
We are here to serve the Counter-Strike community in a positive manner that shall always be remembered.

-[.40 cal ]- the Best Servers on the Net!

Originally written by Venom on 10-18-2008
Minor revisions written by ScorpioN on 9-30-2013

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

One Shot

Post by One Shot » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 am

- [. 40 cal] - I love this game when I first started playing, I fell in love with this game.
And of course I am of those who want to help, not take and take.
Maybe my English is not the best and it is also why I made the mistake of writing PM

.................................................I am learning from my mistakes.

Can I advertise - [. 40 cal] -?

Return to “Questions for 40cal?”