Jakiewissys app!

for new apps! join our community!

jakiewissy

Jakiewissys app!

Post by jakiewissy » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Personal Information!
Name:Jake
Cs Game Name:jakiewissy
Steamid: (go in cs console by pressing ~ (beside 1) and type status, ex. STEAM_0:0:0000000)my steam id is STEAM_0:0:13682199
Hobbies:playing computer playing outside and talking with friends
Job:counter strike =p (and school)
Comments:I love 40 cal and i would love it if all you members out there would support me and help me get in. I also now lots of the members so maybe we can be better friends.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?:1-2 weeks everyday strait ( im not a nerd =p)
Why are you interested .40 cal?:Its fun to play and talking to people and i play there everyday so why not join and help the comminity more.
How did you hear of us?:I have played the server a while back before but i just saw your servers on the inter counterstrike page.
What makes .40 cal different from other clans?:Well its a community clan and its not competitive its just a fun helping clan to help you get better and just have fun and talk.
Are you in any other clan now:?Well i am in a clan with all my brothers and couzins it is a scriming clan but im not in any other comminity clan.
Will you be a dedicated member?:Well yes, like ive said i play everyday on 40 cal servers.
have you been a member/reg before?:No i have not im a new joiner.
Do you have a working mic?:Yes i do and i do use it but i dont spam it.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?I would talk to him and try to figure out the problem if he is not cooperating i will have to get another higher rank admin to talk him. But first I would try to talk tohim myself .

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not? Well i will wait a long time i dont care if im 1 star or not any star i just want to help this awesome community. I dont realy need admin I can just talk to the person but i guess admin helps alot.

3. You say you're 11, maturity is HUGELY important, and most young people don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest? Well yes i am 11 but maturity is yelling in the mic spamming it, talking stupid and stuff. I would not do those things and i understand i have to be matury and not yell sing on the mic. Plus I only use the mic for saying hello and talking to the people on the server i dont use it for unnecessary reasons.

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave? (Answer both, please) I would stay in 40 cal as long as i can because i love these servers. I may probably leave if no one likes me on the server like all the admins and no one talks to me but everyone is nice here and i dont think that will happen. I may also leave if my parents don't want me to play cs anymore or use the somputer but that wont happen.

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? (Answer both, please) No I dont want to join like I said before i dont care about the abilitys i just want to help and make this server better. I may feel a little sad if I was working real hard and not be given anything but i wont say anything ill jsut keep working and when the time comes and people notice me and i geta promotion ill be happy im helping the community.

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, et cetra and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin? Well i like having to tell someone to not do something and im ok if i have to go to the server when im not paying thats part of my job and im ok with that. I want to help the community so its no bother at all. I will just have to stick with it talk to people and have fun.

And vemon are you saying I have to pay to be in cal 40?
Last edited by jakiewissy on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Venom
Site Admin

Re: Jakiewissys app!

Post by Venom » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:07 pm

you forgot

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL FOUR questions below)
1. I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month?: (paypal only)
2. I understand i can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?:
3. I understand i may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed)
4. I understand i must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:12 pm

DUDE.

played with you today. fun guy.

:D good luck buddy.

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 pm

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not?

3. You say you're 11, maturity is HUGELY important, and most young people don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave? (Answer both, please)

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? (Answer both, please)

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, et cetra and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

donutdipset

Post by donutdipset » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:24 am

Hey Jackie, remember when i 1 deaged you in the head on the beginners server? :mrgreen:

-On topic
App looks good. Best of luck
Post/play/enforce/be active
Wooo Thanks SNOWFLAKEEEE <3

Dean

Post by Dean » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:34 am

Good luck Jakie

ooh. so young :]

Enforce .40cal rules
Make connections with admins and regulars
Post in forums
Play Play Play
HAVE FUN !!!!
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:10 pm

i think he wants to help the community. ;)

good luck buddy.

Spicy Doritos~

Post by Spicy Doritos~ » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 pm

good luck.

seen you a lot.

Rotor7

Post by Rotor7 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:43 pm

Good Luck!
Rotor7

Oral-B