Emo's Renew.

for new apps! join our community!

Emo_Ish_ME!

Emo's Renew.

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Name: Nate Link

CS Game Name: Emo_Ish_ME!

Steam I.D.: : STEAM_0:1:12743991

Hobbies: I like to Fish, and collect stuffed animals, I also enjoy finding and download vintage cartoons, like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck Episodes from the 50's, 60's and 70's.

Job: Admining 40cal >.> yeah that could work, but actually i work as a transcriber at a hospital. Medical transcriber.

Comments:

*A wide roaming spot light appears on a black backdrop a slow drum beat booms in the background*
*A sudden crash of cymbals upsets the quiet steady drum beats, as a flash of stage lightning goes off across the backdrop*
*A lone figure slowly grows more visible in what appears to be the middle of a stage, he looks kinda like tiny tim, but more distinguished and sad looking...and handsome...and buff*
*A steady rainfall begins to drop from above the stage as the figure gives a slow shuddering cough into his small yet strong hands*
*The Figures eyes slowly raise up and the face of.....DICK TRACY APPEARS TO THE CROWD*

"Please give me a comic strip anything I'm lonely. Flat Head has been unbearable since the comics stopped coming in."

=This has been brought to you by Emo&Emo unlimited an official trademark of Emo&Emo productions=

~Sorry just had to put something like that in, you know I'm not me unless i do something like that~

but all silliness aside, I'd like to come back home, there's so many new faces and I miss my friends, I got a new computer and I'd like another chance to do the job I loved to do. Yes Admining is a job. but it's one of the most rewarding Job's I've ever had. I've met so many people doing this Job. and I love this Clan so much, I wouldn't want to join any other clan. .40cal is my home. and I just want to come back to it.

Emo out~
<3 Snowflake your the best <3

donutdipset

Re: Emo's Renew.

Post by donutdipset » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:49 pm

heyy man, i don't know you that well but all my friends say that your one of chillest admins out in 40cal. Glad to see you reapplying
Best of luck Emo
Wooo Thanks SNOWFLAKEEEE <3

Rotor7

Post by Rotor7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Good luck on your app.
Sammy or a 4* will notify you.

Sit tight and hang in there!!
in the mean time!
Play/Post/Enforce! and don't forget to have fun! :D
Rotor7

Emo_Ish_ME!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 pm

my biggest problem before was that i didn't have access to a computer. now that i do, i hope to get back to doing what i love. playing fps. and scrimming with my friends. it's just most of my friends are here at .40cal. like Ghandi and Sammy and JL and Christina and PrinJess and G0th and Food=Good and Dazed&Confused and and....well you get the idea. not to mention i love wearing the .40cal tag. it's like the coolest tag in the world! those who don't wear it are missing out on the coolest bestest keenest clan on the net! I mean have you seen it -[ .40 cal ]- it just fits, and it's awesome! did i mention it was awesome. :lol:

anyway hope to be back soon. i'll see'ya all on the servers yo.

Emo out~

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 pm

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you. You've already been a .40 cal member before, so this should be pretty easy!

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not? Also, you say you're 23, maturity is HUGELY important, and age (whether 23, 33, 43) isn't always a good indicator of maturity. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

3. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave?

4. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Emo_Ish_ME!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Mrs.Jacki wrote:
I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you. You've already been a .40 cal member before, so this should be pretty easy!

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not? Also, you say you're 23, maturity is HUGELY important, and age (whether 23, 33, 43) isn't always a good indicator of maturity. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest?

3. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave?

4. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
To answer your first question. If I had a problem with an Admin or there was something going on in the clan and i wasn't involved in it. I'd prolly stay Neutral. I'm a pretty non-confrontational kinda guy.
To your second question. i'm dedicated but not totally Mature. It has nothing to do with my age. I'm Mature enough to do my job but i'm pretty Kiddish. Hence previous posts and my Addiction to Classic Cartoons. I like to think it's part of my charm. but i can be serious when needed. but for the most part i don't like to be.
To your third question. If I'm welcomed back I plan to stay forever. until this computer dies again but even then i'll let you know ahead of time. and I wouldn't want to leave. :p
To the Fourth Question....yeah the Admin/Mod's are nice but I never complained about being passed up before. I was a 3* when PrinJess was a 1* now look at her she's all grown up....heck i was a 3* when Saito was a 1* XD so no being passed up wouldn't bug me in the least. actually i'd just be happy to wear the tag again :P I miss it i feel like naked without it XD

:lol: Hope that was satisfactory. but for my fans out there.

A Roving skyscape rolls into view, the horizon far in the back the sun barely peeking over the edge
Yu-Gi-Oh

Yugi: Believe in the heart of the cards? who rights this stuff?

Joey: I sound like Captain Falcon as a Teenager in the English Dub of the anime.

Fade to black

I apologize for that. i'll come up with a more Loony Tune oriented one later.

~Emo out

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:30 am

emo buddy. :D played with you the other day. glad to see an you app again here. :D

wiRed

Post by wiRed » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:10 am

haha

GL Emo :]
-[-Wraith-]- wiRed IV

puppet

Post by puppet » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:50 pm

all i have to say is i LOL'D

Dean

Post by Dean » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi Emo, not sure if you remember me. Good luck with your application.

Play/Post/Enforce/ HAVE FUN!!!!
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

Return to “Joining 40cal!”