ZaMapetz

for new apps! join our community!

zamapetz

ZaMapetz

Post by zamapetz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:08 am

Name: Victor (Vick)
Cs Game Name: ZaMapetz
Email address: not here.
Steamid: (go in cs console by pressing ~ (beside 1) and type status, ex. STEAM_0:0:0000000): In private as well, as I saw a lot in my life.
Tell us about yourself: Not much to tell I think. Love playing, working hard for proving who I am. Always did and always will.
Hobbies: Sitting my bottom and watch movies.
Job: Tech Services Engineer @ IBM Ireland.
Favorite .40 cal server: WC3.
Comments : No matter the outcome of this post, I will still play here. I would like tho admins more active. I did this application today as the WC3 was crawling with hacks, I had in mind to wait a bit longer, to make myself more known to people around.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Couple of months. I play on WC3 server. Did joined few times the L4D server, but I can't say I am a regular there

Why are you interested .40 cal?: Looking for a new place to hang around. Being part of the community is a bonus.

How did you hear of .40 cal?: Searching for a WC3 server months ago and joined your one. Added to favs and stay there.

Are you a member of another gaming community?: Not anymore. I used to be a Manager in FatalityCS.

Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Sometimes I might sound like a want to change the world, but that's just me trying to work for the greater good.

have you been a member/reg before?: Here? No.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Don't use it much tho. Not really a talking guy.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated!
Yes.
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?
Normal.
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed)
Yes.
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!
I have SteamCS as well, but don't use it much give the fact that I play from Ireland, I have a high ping and disrupts my gaming.
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!
Yes.
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!
Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers!
Yes

namnoc

Re: ZaMapetz

Post by namnoc » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Welcome. I have seen you in WC3 and played with you a few times. It is good to see you on the forums. Participating here is as much a part of being an admin as playing on the servers. I would encourage you to explore all our servers. I'm kinda partial to Diablo right now. :)
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

zamapetz

Post by zamapetz » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:32 am

I will give it a try. I play mostly WC3 cuz I know it for years, and I know how everything works Races and Shops. I will try the Diablo as well, is just probably will take me a while to get used with it.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 am

Welcome and good luck on your application!
GlazeD

_Kid-

Post by _Kid- » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:42 am

Don't think I've had the pleasure of playing with you in the Wc3 server yet but I look forward to it. good luck on your app!

Oh and by the way, you CAN still post demos of hackers in the Hacker Central forums even if your not admin and the higher admins will take care of them ;)
_Kid-

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:38 am

First time ive seen an admin app where the person doesn't want to share his steam id :?
So ... steamID STEAM_0:0:126544794 - took me like 10 secs to check for zamapetz :roll:
I don't recall playing with you, however it might be possible - i need to play more i guess :oops:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Dust

Post by Dust » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Good luck on your app!

zamapetz

Post by zamapetz » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 am

DIvech wrote:First time ive seen an admin app where the person doesn't want to share his steam id :?
So ... steamID STEAM_0:0:126544794 - took me like 10 secs to check for zamapetz :roll:
I don't recall playing with you, however it might be possible - i need to play more i guess :oops:

I could do that in less than 10 :) ... Had problems in past by sharing the steam id publicly. that's all. I can give you the one linked to the steam account as well :)

zamapetz

Post by zamapetz » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:41 am

_Kid- wrote:Oh and by the way, you CAN still post demos of hackers in the Hacker Central forums even if your not admin and the higher admins will take care of them ;)
Oh I will no worries. I rather take 2 mins and do that and hopefully someone will clean it quickly instead of closing down the game until later on.

zamapetz

Post by zamapetz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 am

well any news on this ? I mean, I don't wanna be a head wreck but any decision made ? thx

Return to “Joining 40cal!”