Zo0Ot3d

Zo0ot3d Re-applying

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Personal Information!
Name: James Warrick
Cs Game Name: Zo0Ot3d
Email address: DavieJimbo@yahoo.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:504609
Tell us about yourself: I used to be a 4* of this great community. Things went sour 5 years ago for I had lost my wits and my way. Life can be quite the strain on a person's mind and attitude. Since then, I've gotten into a great college and have been studying Marine Engineering and Management for the last 2 years. I have become a Master Marine Engineer by the ABYC (American Boat & Yacht Council). I now work as a Marine Electrician with Anchor Marine Electric. Now that I am much older then when i started playing in this fine community probably about 11 years ago, all i really do now is go to work, school, and play l4d and GunGame.
Hobbies: Billiards, Fishing, Hunting, and Counter Strike
Job: Marine Electrician w/ Anchor Marine Electric
Favorite .40 cal server: Left 4 Dead
Comments: I have noticed that there is rarely any admin activity in this server. I continue to deal with and post matters of regulars constantly abusing the server and its rules. Rude remarks are tossed around constantly, glitches are being used like candy, and at the end of all of my polite requests to stop; they just about always say, "Oh no admins on". This is a shame and whether I am accepted back into this community or not, I shall continue to post demos and help keep the peace. I was once a main addition to this community; countless hours spent handling demos and issues in the banland, greeting all of our newcomers, and keeping the servers fun and safe for all to enjoy. It would please my heart and soul to be welcomed back amongst the team; and hopefully my 2 year self-exile would be a sufficient punishment and/or detox for my previous words that i spoke upon way back when. I look forward to hearing from all soon and I shall see yall in game.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 10 years +
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Teamwork, compassion, and resiliance to provide a safe and fun network of games for all to enjoy is like none other that i have seen in these last 2 years of my absence. 40 cal truly is the strongest family left in the Coutner Strike world and I offer my allegiance, honor, and time that I have to spare for this community and all that dwell within it once more.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: memories of old
Are you a member of another gaming community?: Negative
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Indeed, posting my opinions as needed, and handling whatever I can or where I am needed
have you been a member/reg before?: Yes indeed.
Do you have a working mic?: Of course. I enjoy using mic to coordinate strategies.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Zo0Ot3d
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Zo0Ot3d
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Zo0Ot3d
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Zo0Ot3d
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Zo0Ot3d
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Zo0Ot3d
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Zo0Ot3d
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

MarioBros

Re: Zo0ot3d Re-applying

Post by MarioBros » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Well, you know what's up. Good luck! :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks bud

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:59 pm

I have seen you several times in l4d patiently trying to encourage rule compliance. For that I am grateful, as I'm sure others are as well. Good luck with your app. :D
Last edited by namnoc on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:23 pm

my my my
the legend returns

Good luck on your app :)

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Thanks bud. Happy to be back around. Thanks for the luck :)

Barbo

Post by Barbo » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 am

Zo0Ot3d wrote:Finally, I respond by informing all of you that I shall never play this community again. I am to move on and find another and more suitable community that will love, respect, and defend such a valuable and loving administrator.
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:09 am

Zoot aint the same person he was back then :roll:
Hes wiser and still fun as he was before :geek:
Kinda miss him on the war3 front, but on the other hand hes a good friend and will be an honor to be in the same clan again 8-)

P.S. Barbo - Booooo! :P
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Yea Barbo, for one that was during an incredibly rough time in my life, 2 you wouldnt be happy either if years of hard work and countless hours of demo watching was thrown away because of horribly chosen words directed at my peers and higher ups, also there is no community like 40cal. i exiled myself for 2 years and found no community that comes anywhere close to the strength, organization, and vigilance as 40cal. Way to dig up old bones. But if forgiveness isn't in the hearts of these people then that will be something that I'll have to live with. As I said in my application; Whether I am granted a position or not, I shall still continue to do what I can to keep the servers fun and safe for all. I don't see many admins operating in l4d and regulars are running rampant. Abusing the server as they wish and bad mouthing players as they wish. I wish you had more to say then post something that i posted years ago but hey, its all good. 2&<3

El_Plebe

Post by El_Plebe » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Welcome Back! and GoodLuck with your App. :D

Return to “Joining 40cal!”