My Application

Post by kyute » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Well, here goes nothing...

Personal Information!
Name: Nick Chen
Cs Game Name: kyute.
Email address: nicky.xchen1388@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:1698869
Tell us about yourself: I'm an ABT (American Born Taiwanese), born and raised in sunny Southern California. Just graduated from UCLA a few years ago with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. I was in the solar business up until last month. Currently, I'm currently unemployed and looking for my next opportunity to dive myself into. Been playing CS for about 10 years, and on 40cal for about 8 years. Seen a lot of people come and go with 40cal, but I see the benefit and desire to stay and continue playing in these wonderful servers. I play Dota2 a lot as well, Lolcats can attest to that but that pretty much sums up my gaming experience.
Hobbies: Basketball, Music, CS, Dota2, TV shows, Extreme Fooooodie
Job: Was a Solar Energy Consultant, but currently, unemployed
Favorite .40 cal server: Wc3, but I've played in Deathmatch, Intermediate, and GunGame
Comments: I LOVE to joke around.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 8 years-ish, pushing on a decade
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I love the community, which is why I've stayed for so long. Great players, great admins and lastly, for putting this all together, an awesome sammy :) Back when I had a lot of free time, I was pretty active in catching hackers (I have a pretty decent eye, since I play human/use Amulet a lot). I love being able to keep the servers clean so that the regulars and new peeps can have a great time playing.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: 8 years ago, I was looking for a server in California, so that my ping could be under 50
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Of course!
Have you been a member/reg before?: I have been a regular playing in the server (not sure if this answers the question)
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do, everyone hears me all the time

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated!
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? YES
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) YES
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! YES
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! YES (I'm exciteddddd)
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! YES

Play. Post. Enforce the rules. I know the drill.

Thanks for taking the time everyone.

Kyute.
Last edited by kyute on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ScorpioN

Re: My Application

Post by ScorpioN » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm

well well, look who it is! Goodluck on your application Kyute :D

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 pm

UCLA My Dream College :D, and you from Big city what???? Good Luck and remember 3 magical words P.P.E, Play, Post, Enforce! :)

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 am

Heeey!! Good luck!!

Mr.SnEaKy

Post by Mr.SnEaKy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:41 am

Hmmmm who is this guy? I've never played with him?

I kid I kid! Good luck on the App! I'll see ya in WC3 soon I'm sure

.:N!zZ:.:782:.

Post by .:N!zZ:.:782:. » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 pm

good luck whit you app kyute .. :D

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Your app has been approved. Congrats!
Tag up as -[.40 cal ]- kyute *
Be sure to read all the stickies/announcements in the VIP forum for members: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=53" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Post a thank you in the shout out section: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=93" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AND when all of this is done, you'll earn your first star and admin powers.
Good Luck!

Return to “Joining 40cal!”