bluefire672

Bluefire672 application for admin

Post by bluefire672 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:56 pm

My Personal Information
Name:Jonathon Temple
Cs Game Name:bluefire672
Email address: nj808fairview@gmail.com
Steamid: 16349 STEAM_0:0:40113376 0 00:22 95 0
Tell us about yourself: Im 20 years old been playing cs since 12. I love riding motorcycles and going places in nyc that fun place too meet people. I played in this server for years on and off this last year almost everyday. I mainly want too become admin because so many rules broken all the time when admin are offline. I play sorts of hours of the day i have recorded tons of people but i have hard time navigating through .40cal website too post them. I much rather be able too filter server make sure rules followed for more enjoyable gameplay. :evil:
Hobbies:Driving fast cars/motorcycles in area's with beautiful terrain
Job: Doorman/concierge
Favorite .40 cal server:war3craft server
Comments I love server and play almost everyday, my only and famous request is that a ping limit of lagg be put into server. So many people been complaining about experiencing it. I believe its due too the fact so many people join server at once and no way of knowing if they got slow internet. This effects server if one person got bad service it effects everyones gameplay.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: on and off maybe 8 years i started playing cs and use too pop in and out war3servers i remember .40cal being one of them maybe 4 years ago.
Why are you interested .40 cal?:It one of the only servers that survived since the launch of cs that slowly died out because of call of duty and other games people trend towards. It's the best server for war3craft in cs/
How did you hear of .40 cal?:Personal joining many servers
Are you a member of another gaming community?:no
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?:yes
have you been a member/reg before?:yes i have been a regular before
Do you have a working mic?:yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated!yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed)yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone!yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!yes

Return to “Joining 40cal!”