.40 cal new member app

for new apps! join our community!

iNtEnSE

Re: .40 cal new member app

Post by iNtEnSE » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Ya the Medical Marijuana clinic that i work at is called "MCS" Magic castle solutions.
we pretty much have every section. and iv meet so many interesting people at the clinic and a couple celebrity's like :miley cirus, paris hilton to name a few. its a ok job, nothing to stop me from going to college.

apples

Post by apples » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:53 pm

iNtEnSE wrote:Ya the Medical Marijuana clinic that i work at is called "MCS" Magic castle solutions.
we pretty much have every section. and iv meet so many interesting people at the clinic and a couple celebrity's like :miley cirus, paris hilton to name a few. its a ok job, nothing to stop me from going to college.
pics or it didn't happen :P

iNtEnSE

Post by iNtEnSE » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:01 pm

apples wrote:
iNtEnSE wrote:Ya the Medical Marijuana clinic that i work at is called "MCS" Magic castle solutions.
pics or it didn't happen :P
I wish i could but i was trying to be professional, funny thing is we even had Snoop dogg come in but i didn't get to be his bed tender i was with somebody else at that moment.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 pm

im gonna give you a chance Sam, but do me a favor. don't be so serious when playing coz ur supposed to have fun. if I chat with you through my (remote console sees all my servers at once)
please respond. I give a rats ass what your score is. I don't need another rankster. I hope we are clear on this?
your app is approved
post a ty in the shoutout section:
tagup -[.40 cal ]- iNtEnSE *
read and sign all the stickies/announcements in the VIP forum for members:
when all this is done you will earn your 1st star and have admin:
good luck.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”