.40 cal new member app

for new apps! join our community!

iNtEnSE

Re: .40 cal new member app

Post by iNtEnSE » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:38 pm

ya sorry about that i was talking with my friend and i didn't read chat.
i wish someone said something over the mic i didn't hear anything. i had no idea i was doing anything bad.

L4G

Post by L4G » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:08 pm

ahh i totally understand. Didn't use my mic this morning since I'm sick and can barely speak. Sorry again for kicking then I shoulda used my mic. I jsut typed it out twice and used tsay also so I thought you were aware and jsut intentionally doing it. But yeah I didn't want to kick but yeah i had to I cant play favorites and have to enforce the rules to everyone. see you in game later tho bro sorry again hope there's no hard feelings.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Tsays....

Good luck with your app. Play, post, follow, and enforce the rules at all times.

iNtEnSE

Post by iNtEnSE » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 am

L4G wrote:ahh i totally understand. Didn't use my mic this morning since I'm sick and can barely speak. Sorry again for kicking then I shoulda used my mic. I jsut typed it out twice and used tsay also so I thought you were aware and jsut intentionally doing it. But yeah I didn't want to kick but yeah i had to I cant play favorites and have to enforce the rules to everyone. see you in game later tho bro sorry again hope there's no hard feelings.
ya bro don't worry about it, it was just a big miss understanding. i have a habits that i have to contain.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

iNtEnSE wrote:
L4G wrote:ahh i totally understand. Didn't use my mic this morning since I'm sick and can barely speak. Sorry again for kicking then I shoulda used my mic. I jsut typed it out twice and used tsay also so I thought you were aware and jsut intentionally doing it. But yeah I didn't want to kick but yeah i had to I cant play favorites and have to enforce the rules to everyone. see you in game later tho bro sorry again hope there's no hard feelings.
ya bro don't worry about it, it was just a big miss understanding. i have a habits that i have to contain.
talking to your friend while walling people :roll:
yes this is definitely a habit to contain.
sammy

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 pm

what do you do at the medical clinic?

iNtEnSE

Post by iNtEnSE » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 pm

I work at a Medical Marijuana clinic,my job is to help patient's pick the right medicine for the needs that they have.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

iNtEnSE wrote:I work at a Medical Marijuana clinic,my job is to help patient's pick the right medicine for the needs that they have.

Awesome.
GlazeD

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:30 am

iNtEnSE wrote:I work at a Medical Marijuana clinic,my job is to help patient's pick the right medicine for the needs that they have.

Jealous

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:13 am

how interesting

Return to “Joining 40cal!”