.40Cal app

for new apps! join our community!

.::H4K3R::.

.40Cal app

Post by .::H4K3R::. » Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 am

Personal Information!
Name: John Hodson
Cs Game Name: ~{Syst3M}~.::H4K3R::.
Email address: shafiqbinazli@gmail.com (this email is when i still study in malay)
Steamid:
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 17 year old who still studying at US. I was a devout CS fan back then in around middle school (i know that was kinda young for all this blood ) then i stopped playing for a good 6 to 7 years cuz high school and college were my main priorities. Now im back with no friends cuz they all quit CS, but I found you guys. Everyone's so nice and made me feel welcomed to get me to this point. Ps: Plebe was my first friend in 6 years on CS.
Hobbies: Mincraft, Roblox, CS, Cycling and lot many more
Job: still study
Favorite .40 cal server:Deathmatch
Comments: I have a lot of fun here, and I've made many new friends. I've seen so many new faces and watched them go from newcomers to regulars to admins. I feel so old xD

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Around a year
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Everyone is so nice and I feel like their personalities are quite similar to mine, which usually means we'll make great friends haha I've already made a few
How did you hear of .40 cal?: After my friend tell me.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: Nope haven't been for a LOOOONG time
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Definitely
have you been a member/reg before?: Nope
Do you have a working mic?: Yup

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

Return to “Joining 40cal!”