2poor4shoes....but got plenty of gold! (APPLICATION)

for new apps! join our community!

Skinny

Re: 2poor4shoes....but got plenty of gold! (APPLICATION)

Post by Skinny » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:00 pm

I too would like to say 2poor4shoes is a good guy that I have seen. Annoying as heck to play against, but a good guy

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm

I concur with above statement!! Good luck!!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Always a ball playing with you man!
GlazeD

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:16 pm

@Skinny Ahaha I'm sorry that I'm annoying to play with I just got great skills (in nepoleon dynamite's voice)

@Lady Thank you!

@Glazed always a blast to play with or against you and all .40cal members!

As everyone should know my application was filed a long time ago and I haven't been as active as I was before. My brother (not blood, one I served Afghanistan with) committed suicide around that time and I couldn't help but use alcohol as my pain reliever. I don't have a problem saying this because it's the past and i've learned that life is too short and enjoy every minute of it, unfortunately I had to learn the hard way by losing some of my brothers. I'd like to remove myself from this application because I know even right now, I can't give 110% to .40cal like I wanted to before this all happened and you guys deserve nothing but the best, active, and loyal members in .40cal. I'll always continue supporting and especially play the server a lot to keep my name in fame ;) love you guys and thank you for understanding.
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

I am deeply sorry for your loss. we all lose people close to us. is it possible 40cal admin responsibility might help you put the bottle down? please don't give up. I would like to approve your app. you are very valued in this community.
I would be happy if you reconsidered.
sammy

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:49 am

Thank you Sammy, it's sad to lose the good people in our lives. And I don't drink anymore, it's just been those months I've been M.I.A. i'm better now, going to the gym a lot more and also just playing on your servers brings me back, still struggling with having to fit back in with civilians but hopefully that will go away on it's own sooner or later. I'm sorry but I have thought about it and I know I won't be able to put a lot of time being a team member since i'm still trying to figure myself out. Thank you for your concern Sammy.
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 pm

2poor4shoes wrote:Thank you Sammy, it's sad to lose the good people in our lives. And I don't drink anymore, it's just been those months I've been M.I.A. i'm better now, going to the gym a lot more and also just playing on your servers brings me back, still struggling with having to fit back in with civilians but hopefully that will go away on it's own sooner or later. I'm sorry but I have thought about it and I know I won't be able to put a lot of time being a team member since i'm still trying to figure myself out. Thank you for your concern Sammy.

We will still be here for you bud.. Just calm down some on your score so people don't ragequit. :lol: You'll be in my prayers.

Jeriko

Post by Jeriko » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Hope yout take time for yourself. Had lots of fun playing scoutknife with you and lady yesterday lol

IMO you are a good player with skills AND you are respectfull. You'd be great as an admin.

Hope you get over afghanistan, been there too and have a lots of my brothers who came back different... Just time and acceptance can help get over it, we can never heal from this, only learn to live with. This is my only comment about this.
"I don't know why i can't hit, i was on target..."

samm123

Post by samm123 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:33 am

good luck app 2poor4shoes

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 pm

samm123 wrote:good luck app 2poor4shoes
you obviously did not read this thread. 2poor no longer wishes to be a member.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”