| YABO | NoSkill (rent)

for new apps! join our community!

Yabo_NoSkill

| YABO | NoSkill (rent)

Post by Yabo_NoSkill » Sat May 02, 2020 10:43 pm

Name: Eddy
Cs Game Name: NoSkill (often called YABO as it was my former clan)
Email address: spaceed54@gmail.com(Not my registered email for this site, I'd prefer to keep that private)
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:2227715
Tell us about yourself:
Hobbies: Video games, VR, MTG, .. but I don't have much time as I have a toddler..
Job: Truck Driver
Favorite .40 cal server: Gun Game
Comments
Good Evening!
I've been playing CS since 2001 (when I was in college), I'm still terrible at the game. I'll be honest, I have a poor attitude when I think I'm being cheated. I don't like cocky people. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. I'm looking to join because I seem to be on more than the admins and I've been an admin before on a different server. I can bring a more active approach to the server. Also, I'm fun to play with (ask Mav!)

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 10 years?
Why are you interested .40 cal?: It's fun, most of the time.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Gun game search a long time ago.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: Nope.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yep.
have you been a member/reg before?: Nope.
Do you have a working mic?: Yep.

Thanks for taking the time to read through that. I'm not the nicest person, I often don't have chat enabled, as I just want to play. I can be vulgar when it seems things don't make sense, but I don't act unjustly, regardless of how vocal I am. Some may not like me, and that's fine. I enjoy counter-strike.

lost

Re: | YABO | NoSkill (rent)

Post by lost » Sun May 03, 2020 12:35 am

Ah Yabo, I remember you well..Blowing your head off in gungame, owning you with my knife, etc, etc...

truth is, I do remember playing with you, but at this moment one of us has been drinking and I think it's me..

Still, I am glad your here and good luck, I support your application...) You reallt gotta stop this drinking thing, I am having trouble typing or reading, whatever.. :lol:
" I am so lost "

imaknifer

Re: | YABO | NoSkill (rent)

Post by imaknifer » Sun May 03, 2020 12:22 pm

best of luck to you

noticed you mentioned WA State. I’m in Seattle and have family in Spokane! i’ll cya around i’m sure, i’m usually glued in the deathmatch server.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”