FewSuggestions&Mythoughts on the server :]

For The Menu - say /war3menu

ClintEastwood

FewSuggestions&Mythoughts on the server :]

Post by ClintEastwood » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi there, I love the server But there are a few things id like to suggest.

First of all Great maps, I love the Custom 40cal maps But like I've seen from other posts it could use more maps. After a while playing the same maps gets a bit boring.

Here's a list of possible maps.
REGULAR
cs_assault
cs_italy
cs_militia
cs_estate
de_cbble
as_oilrig
CUSTOM
Aim AK-Colt
Iceworld
WallMart
Rats
Lego

Those are Just a few Ideas I'm sure you've thought this threw before but i just wanted to bring it up. Also "rock the vote" would be a nice addition for late night when there's very little people and you're playing a boring map.

Something else id like to Bring up is the "Chat" I don't understand the real reason behind the fact that everyone can read what everyone says (Dead/Alive/Private) Besides that you're trying to keep people from trash talking. You should just set it so Admins can read what everyone says that way there's privacy.
Also if there is a hacker and you want talk about it with other people, he will here and turn them off so no one can catch him. Iv seen this happen multiple times already on the server, and it's very frustrating especially since there's limited admins on anyways. So They always get away.
That's Just my 2cents on that topic. I know a lot of others feel the same way and simply for the reason that the teams cant form a plan without the other team knowing about it.

Lastly, I'm on quite often and i rarely see admins playing. I mean i see them here and there but usually they will get on spec for a few and leave. It would just be nicer to have a few more admins in here. I Saw Critcial_ was applying for Membership, Go Crit!

Well i just wanted you Guys to know what i thought of this server. Other than these issues i love it! People are great, very friendly. You guys are doing pretty good for yourselves 8.5/10 :]

Belcross

Re: FewSuggestions&Mythoughts on the server :]

Post by Belcross » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 am

ClintEastwood wrote:Here's a list of possible maps.
REGULAR
cs_assault
cs_italy
cs_militia
cs_estate
de_cbble
as_oilrig
CUSTOM
Aim AK-Colt
Iceworld
WallMart
Rats
Lego
assault is too T sided (Shadow hunters, etc). Usually a camp fest but I switch to it (upc version) occasionally
italy is too T sided. Same as above
militia... same as assault
cs_estate... not sure about this one, hardly ever get requests for this.
cbble is a good map, we might consider re-adding it to the rot.
oilrig, not many people like this map or the majority doesn't even know it
ak-colt is in the DM server
iceworld is bad, orc nade stack = win every round.
Wallmart crashes
Rats, not sure
Lego, not sure.

Also if there is a hacker and you want talk about it with other people, he will here and turn them off so no one can catch him. Iv seen this happen multiple times already on the server, and it's very frustrating especially since there's limited admins on anyways. So They always get away.
Don't say a thing, just go into spec mode and record a demo then report it in banland.

Well i just wanted you Guys to know what i thought of this server. Other than these issues i love it! People are great, very friendly. You guys are doing pretty good for yourselves 8.5/10 :]
All your requests are now denied for giving us low scores! :twisted:

ClintEastwood

Post by ClintEastwood » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks for the Heads up on Maps and Hackers, Although
I forgot the Command to Demo someone without crashing
my Game, And what folder is it in afterward?

haha 8.5 = A-
That's Great :]

Bb3gyXaPa

Post by Bb3gyXaPa » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 am

To record a demo, simply type record <name> in the console and the demo starts. When you are done recording type stop. Then go to your steam folder --> steam\steamapps\youraccountname\counter-strike\cstrike to locate the demo or you can go here http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info.
Image Image
The object is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his!

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am

ClintEastwood wrote:Thanks for the Heads up on Maps and Hackers, Although
I forgot the Command to Demo someone without crashing
my Game, And what folder is it in afterward?

haha 8.5 = A-
That's Great :]
I thought an 8.5 would equal an 85, which is an average B?
;)

Rats, cbble, and oilrig would be great additions to the rotation.
It's always good to show a new player what the map is, because it's an oldie! :)

On the hacker thing, you could always call an admin in as well. We are more then happy to come in and help you.
8-)

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm

ClintEastwood wrote:
Better edit that and change it to 9.9,Im not used to B's. :cry: :lol: ;)
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 am

TSLOW wrote: Better edit that and change it to 9.9,Im not used to B's. :cry: :lol: ;)
amx_Bury
amx_Badaim

You are a "B" student in our eyes :lol:

some maps tend to cause people to leave. Can't please everyone all the time .. we do what's best in the interest of all players in all servers
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Venom wrote:
TSLOW wrote: Better edit that and change it to 9.9,Im not used to B's. :cry: :lol: ;)
amx_Bury
amx_Badaim

You are a "B" student in our eyes :lol:

some maps tend to cause people to leave. Can't please everyone all the time .. we do what's best in the interest of all players in all servers
:cry: Thats not gonna make my mom happy. :lol: :?
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

kyute

Post by kyute » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 am

I have a better map than cbble. it's basically 90% the same as cbble but it's forge. forge eliminates a lot of the human camping and help the ts with some extra tunnels.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/96336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as for the hacker problem, if you see an admin ingame. you can always hit U (teamchat) and then @ and any message after that will be received by admins only. otherwise, deal with it yourself.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”