managing map votes

For The Menu - say /war3menu

hippydave

managing map votes

Post by hippydave » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:23 am

Can we clean up the maps and or get a map voting manager. what I would like to suggest is either keep the voting as is but put like a minimum of 5 maps before a map is in voting rotation again. I have personally been in the server and we went from fy_snow to fy_snow becuase the voting system messed up. What i would love is a nomination systeam without rtv enabled and maybe a 5-7 map minimum before a map can be nominated again. Just a thought i would shoot out for people to give some input on.

Ryan

Re: managing map votes

Post by Ryan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:17 pm

yea we could us noms or rtv so its not the same maps over and over and plus nom would help out a lot no one would have to do vote maps when people want it cause they could nom what ever map they want. and we could use some new maps kinda getting old with all the same maps over and over agin. just suggestions a lot of regs have asked for new maps while in server. 8-)

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 pm

In my opinion a nomination system is needed, but rtv would be useful and it would help if people know when they really want a map change they will get one :idea:
Also i think a map shouldn't be allowed to be played over and over again, and maybe a 5-10 maps minimum after a map was last played will help bring some freshness back in the game.
I always stand up for democracy :arrow: (even though deep down im an authoritarian person)
Its sad to see drop in population cause of the rotation and we could at least change how people feel about the rotation, if not the rotation itself :geek:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Ex0tic

Post by Ex0tic » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 pm

too many fy maps on rotation...sometimes fy_snow shows up 2 times in the map voting....remove jeepathron from our maps ....add some havana oilrig and airstrip and a few bigger maps with objectives...

Team_DCH

Post by Team_DCH » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:53 pm

I agree with Exotic....for a change. :o :o :o

MRKITTLES

Post by MRKITTLES » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:00 pm

+1 to exotic... too many fy maps.

but i think a "rockthevote" feature would be awesome... i love the wc3 server but hate playing the same maps over and over :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. -Sun Tzu

KITTLES!

Dust

Post by Dust » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Sammy, is this something that can happen? I agree with all of them

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”