Possible reactivation of UWC3 mod? *(But balanced version)*

For The Menu - say /war3menu

RNGesus

Re: Possible reactivation of UWC3 mod? *(But balanced versio

Post by RNGesus » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Makes me wish I was paying more attention to my friend when he was explaining what he did to create the new label system that identified skills as CtC (Chance to cast) to create the 3 max CtC skills variable, all I do remember is he said he based it off the Ultimates limiter coding using the g_iCountUltimates function, just as a g_iCountSkillsctc equation instead.

Here is a good way to point me in the right direction then. Help me to understand the following

Code: Select all

public bool:UWC3NG_Check()
{
	if ( get_pcvar_num( uwc3ng_enabled ) == 1 )
	{
		return true;
	}

return false;
}
Where is this suppose to be, because it definately didnt belong on the bottom of my uwc3ng.sma file...

Where is this get_pcvar_num telling the game to look? Because if my guess if correct thats where I need to start looking because this is my # error during compiling as its repeated several times throughout the includes ..

!!~~ EDIT ~~!!

Never mind, did some thinking and put that code inside of the right file and I no longer get that error, down to Attrib_Check_Available_Points & Resist_Check_Available_Points as the new pain in the ### undefined symbols

!!~~ Further Edit ~~!!

I figured out why I am getting random errors related to things I never changed, looks like the .sma had includes mixed up *(Either on purpose or accident)* because slowly but surely I am getting passed each one, fixed about 20 compilation errors so far and rearranging to hopefully fix the rest.. Seems like someone didnt want this to be a simple open and close edit of #s
Prepares to Sacrifice Rubber-Chicken to RNGesus

Dead Man

Re: Possible reactivation of UWC3 mod? *(But balanced versio

Post by Dead Man » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Were did you get that code from? Which file was it originally at?

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”