Rules Need Enforcing!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

alecborlan

Re: Rules Need Enforcing!

Post by alecborlan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

dude. thats a little rude. the duke is really good. sometimes even i think he hacks but the thing is it's not too hard to get a good gun with minimal recoil and aim at someones head and get a headshot when you have the right perks. maybe you dieing 20X in a row to him just means he is much better than you. just cause someone is better does not make them a hacker. there are plenty of other people in the server who are very blatant with hacking. just because you haven't reported someone in a long time doesn't mean anything. you talk like you are the best and are better than people. i'm not trying to be rude but this is how you are appearing to at least me. try to be a little more open with other people and their skills

Siddhartha~

Post by Siddhartha~ » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Zo0Ot3d wrote:Thank you everybody for your kind and informative responses. It has been quite sometime for me to take part in a server's forums. I am proud to be able to speak here and I respect every player that listens accordingly. I know about recording demos and what-not but the fact of the matter is that when playing a deathmatch server, especially one such as COD, it is extremely difficult to stop playing lol. I mean of course with the necessary motivation, which isn't so much, it can be done. I am merely stating that it would be nice to just have the admins in the server. If you have 7 servers to watch out for, with 15 admins, all of whom rarely play the COD server, then that leaves a big room for error. Seems like a smarter strategy to hire a few admins to manage the server that they love to play. Loyalty and love goes a long way in keeping a server fun and entertaining. I am not trying to lecture you I assure you. I was just simply suggesting. Now "The Duke" what happened yesterday, I completely concur with my decisions and reactions. You are not legit and I am positive that there are quite the amount of 40 cal members whom will agree silently or aloud with me on that, however, going 45-0 seldom happens for somebody, let alone killing me 20xs in a row. I most certainly doubt that it happens but 2 xs a year. Now your lack of excitement for said score with the abundance of pwnage, also the fact that as soon as Poody came into the server you started dying. With all do respect i will never EVER figure you for a legit player due to what I saw. New found friends of the server, I am no lire nor the idiot The Duke pretends me to be. I do not need to sit here and debate your innocence or not. I did my job by reporting the matter. You pleading your innocence is your problem. Whether it being difficult or not. I am a friendly gamer who just wants to play the game quietly and respectfully and just wish the same in return. As I had stated before its been 4 years since I have gone to a Clan's forums and posted on somebody, that being said is all evidence I have. Whether it is sufficient or not doesn't matter to me. What matters is that the people have listened, deciphered, and concluded in their own minds and your name sir will no longer be that of a clean one. Just remember the facts. Now I want to thank everybody again for listening and I do apologize if I offended anybody.
Sammy you have been extremely thorough and helpful. Thank you for the links and I will go and sign-up for 40 cal if I must for the admin position. Perhaps a try-out of some sort would be called into order?
I am totally legit, and I think that if you took a poll among .40cal members you might be surprised at the results :twisted:
Presumptuous much?
So the only explanation is that I'm hacking? Maybe during my "lack of excitement" I was concentrating, focusing, trying to get that nuke. And maybe it's possible that when Poody got there I had already got said nuke, and therefore didn't care about being in try hard mode anymore. But no, those couldn't possibly be legitimate explanations, I must be hacking. :roll:
I never called you a liar or an idiot, I was merely pointing out that you were mistaken in your accusations
How so? Because YOU accused me of hacking? Sorry to burst your bubble friend, but you are not the first person to accuse me of such things. I'm sure you won't be the last, either. :twisted:

I think The Most Interesting Man in the World says it best, see below!
Cheating is only in good taste, when it involves death. - The Most Interesting Man in the World

Siddhartha~

Post by Siddhartha~ » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm

lol ty for ur vote of confidence, Mr. Borlan!

P.S. btw, Zo0Ot3d, just fyi, when you first join the server (or after reconnecting) you can choose to spectate. thats how i record demos of hackers in there.
Cheating is only in good taste, when it involves death. - The Most Interesting Man in the World

alecborlan

Post by alecborlan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm

anytime man. i don't want you to get banned cause then the server would be less fun and i wouldn't have anyone to try to knife lol.

uopuejq

Post by uopuejq » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

The Duke is crazy when he plays. I like playing with him because it's a challenge although when it's the opposite team, I just esea instead loool. AVOID HIM! He is an intellectual savage!! :lol:

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”