Prestige or not to Prestige, that is the question..

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

Siddhartha~

Prestige or not to Prestige, that is the question..

Post by Siddhartha~ » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

so i just hit the max level in the COD mod (not surprised, right?), and i now have the option to prestige. however, from what i understand about prestiging (at least in real mw2) is that you lose all ur ranks (i.e. go back to level 1, which would make it so i have to unlock all the guns again), but you gain something in return (like more custom class slots or new gun camos, etc.). Sooooooo, my big question is what do you get from prestiging?? i dont wanna do it and get nothing (if its broken) and lose all my guns and have to do all that over again....
Cheating is only in good taste, when it involves death. - The Most Interesting Man in the World

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Prestige or not to Prestige, that is the question..

Post by sammy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

ill have to look into this!

Siddhartha~

Post by Siddhartha~ » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

so yeah... little update. so when i hit 70 (the max), my xp bar dissapeared, and when i went and looked, the "Enter Prestige Mode" was NOT greyed out anymore. i didnt select it cuz i wasnt sure what the outcome would be. now apparently, after the map changing or maybe me leaving and rejoining the server, the "Enter Prestige Mode" option is once again greyed out. my xp bar is still gone, however. i am very boggled as to why this is the case, as i still have all my guns unlocked and everything. (my thinking was maybe cuz it didnt show my level anymore, for some reason the server didnt know what level i was, so the option was greyed out as a result) So yea anyway, just wanted to let u know...
Cheating is only in good taste, when it involves death. - The Most Interesting Man in the World

alecborlan

Post by alecborlan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

i was just curious if you found anything sammy. i would like to know for when i eventually get prestige.

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”