CHANGES NEEDED.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

Alpha

Re: CHANGES NEEDED.

Post by Alpha » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 am

.#blaze wrote:i dont see the admins whos say no explaining anything as to why they say no.

ON THAT SAME TOKEN: sammy you said u would consider the request. belcross says there will not be a votemap at the end of map.
as quoted above he says map rotation is in the end up to you...
contradiction? confliction? or have you decided no?
There is reason, they're just tired of saying it so many times because people fail to use the search function, or maybe they don't know it exists!
forum/search.php

Votemap = regulars picking the same map everytime, and another regular coming on the forum saying "WHY IS THERE VOTEMAP? WERE ALWAYS PLAYING D/D2! OMGOMG HELPHELPHELPCHANGECHANGECHANGE"

A map rotation change is considered when a popular map is wanted on rotation, or when a popular map has been taken out, and a vast number of regulars want it back.
.#blaze wrote:it seems like 95% of the ppl who play in the zombie server were/are still not happy with the new update. (yes theres another thread i know)
you guys should consider changing it back since theres seems to be more problems than just gameplay itsself (as the Rage for zombies, which apparantly you are pretty much invisble for that period of time.. when before you would at least be slowed down by taking hits.)
Sure, I don't like the new update. Yes! There IS another thread. There's more problems? All I see are people complaining of just pressing more buttons to get to night vision. And, I thought you didn't play zombie, yet you seem to know all the flaws, and not how the game mod is actually pretty good.
.#blaze wrote:ALSO, i think you guys should take out those original maps, i think everyone is getting tired of them,
and throw in all and replace the old maps with the 40 cal maps that were created.
dust, d2, aztec, inferno, office, italy, ETC. it'll be a nice change.
Define "everyone", I played for a good half year on the servers without being bored of the rotation.
.#blaze wrote:also. whats with locking threads?
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4073

it seems like you and every other person never really got the point of my post,
it stemmed from the afk rocket thing but i was referring to the abuse when you buried me, taunted me, etc.
Locking posts means the question has been answered already, or better yet, the person did something stupid, or asked something stupid to begin with.
I think I have the point of your posts, correct me if I'm wrong.
4*'s have the right to do what they want. And, be happy if you're being rocketed/buried/etc. It simply means that you are special.

Need I say more?
.#blaze wrote: all i see is a bunch of ignorant replies on your behalf.
You can stop being ignorant, rather then calling the admins ignorant. Open your damn mind. Excuse me for the language. But I'm sure the admins aren't the ignorant ones in this situation.
.#blaze wrote: thats fine, what i STILL dont understand is that you guys reject ideas and suggestions but dont give a decent reason or even one at all..
and is why i said you guys might as well not have suggestions.
What I STILL don't understand, is how you don't see how this works. There is a point for suggestions, but not for ones that aren't backed up properly.

On a lighter note, you don't need to bold everything you say, because clearly, there is a reason for bold, using it for the whole post isn't one of them.

~alpha

Flocka

Re: CHANGES NEEDED.

Post by Flocka » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 am

Usually i don't see people on the zombie server, its usually 7 spectators, I don't know whats with that, but I love the mod nonetheless,
but i'd be really nice to put in some new maps or possible contests or competitions in zombie to attract players

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”