Sapper mines are too OP

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

HelloIamRobert

Sapper mines are too OP

Post by HelloIamRobert » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 am

Wow. This is getting rather out of control. This isn't maybe as bad as the Frost AWP at L4D but it's nearly up there. Every time I connect to the server, these high level players seem to use sapper and spam mines EVERYWHERE in the map. Even spawns. It is beyond any countable measure how many of these bloody things there are. Everywhere you walk, boom. When you are trying to get out of your spawn, boom. I know a few of the perpetrators of this:

BABADUK or ANGELA (same person)
Alcatraz[Antireklama]

I don't have demos but I know people would complain about the constant use of Sapper class and mines.
Last edited by HelloIamRobert on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mac10***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert *: persistent much?
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mp5navy***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert * has left the game

F@N1

Re: Sapper mines are too OP

Post by F@N1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Thanks Robert for bringing this up. Sadly I don't have any demo of BABADUK and I haven't seen him do it but I do of alcatraz. It seems he doesn't care at all until an admin shows up and tells him to stop.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=20946" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[edit] I know people do complain about it and gets annoying for the spawn killing part. Next time you can help us remove them quicker by calling an admin to the COD server to watch or record a demo yourself for proof.
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Dante

Post by Dante » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 pm

I'm starting to play there more. What's a Sapper mine?
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Dante wrote:I'm starting to play there more. What's a Sapper mine?
Sapper is a class in COD, they have the ability to plant 3 mines in a single round and blow them up whenever they want to. The mines pretty much 1 shot anyone that's level 50 or lower.
[Edit] actually they can plant more then 3 per round because every time they died it refreshes. Forgot that COD was aRespawn server as well
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

HelloIamRobert

Post by HelloIamRobert » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:55 pm

F@N1 wrote:
Sapper is a class in COD, they have the ability to plant 3 mines in a single round and blow them up whenever they want to. The mines pretty much 1 shot anyone that's level 50 or lower.
[Edit] actually they can plant more then 3 per round because every time they died it refreshes. Forgot that COD was aRespawn server as well
https://www.mediafire.com/?97zhwuyrepzkb40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I caught a demo of him spawn killing.

STEAM_0:0:2087089232

The steam id just incase.
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mac10***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert *: persistent much?
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mp5navy***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert * has left the game

Dante

Post by Dante » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:05 pm

HelloIamRobert wrote:
F@N1 wrote:
https://www.mediafire.com/?97zhwuyrepzkb40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I caught a demo of him spawn killing.

STEAM_0:0:2087089232

The steam id just incase.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 79#p121379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”