What is currently happening to COD?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

XKOREHK

What is currently happening to COD?

Post by XKOREHK » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:47 am

Hi, I have noticed that the recent COD gameplay has been diminished and a new real COD has been introduced, which is cool, I suppose, I've lost my levels but ya'know, I'll deal with it. Has this server got potential though ot will it get updated? Can extra things be added? AND PLEASE add a new map rota! I hate FY_snow and the rest!

I am not sure whether I will get a reply to this post, everything seems to be forgotten about, barely any players online on the COD mod.

Whilst I'm writing all of this, the main reason as to why I am here is to report a bloody hacker, I can't stand them, they ruin everything and infuriate me! So please refer to the attached picture and ban (if possible) or warn, or just do something that will prohibit people hacking.

Ban:
ThE * killer_Pro_

Of course this may seem like a childish thing to do, to come on here to post and brag about a hacker, but I just cannot deal with it, I have had let many off too many times, and the satisfaction of knowing they are banned will be great, all in all though, fantastic mod

sammy
Site Admin

Re: What is currently happening to COD?

Post by sammy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

I appreciate your comments and input. I have been aware the past week there has been issues with the 40cal COD. I will be making some upgrades very soon. thing will be back to normal hopefully tonight.
thank you
sammy

XKOREHK

Post by XKOREHK » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:29 am

Thank you very much for the fast response, very greatly appreciated.

I am looking forward to the amendments that will be set to the COD mod, 40cal is one of the best servers I have ever played on when playing Counter Strike. I am very thankful for having such an incredible and dedicated team - thank you!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 pm

try COD now and let me know if everything is working?

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:55 pm

sammy wrote:try COD now and let me know if everything is working?
Looks good to me boss man. I'm still new to this mod though
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Apparently, I'm God-Mode in this mod..I was killing Dante within 2 shots with a TMP among other things. VERY consistently. We both agree that seems a bit ....Off? I don't know. Anyhow, I was a commando with a mystery grenade for an item..Welp, that's all.

Dante

Post by Dante » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 pm

1 tmp body shot did 200 damage was unreal
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:17 pm

yeah this cod is very diff..i was asked to go in yesterday and was surprised on the excess of spawn killing will be enforcing it a lot more. 8-)

Dante

Post by Dante » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:46 pm

It's a fun server tho!

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”