Maps

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

DotA

Maps

Post by DotA » Mon May 19, 2014 2:17 pm

I tend to go into the COD server since besides the L4D server, it has the most hackers or valve IDs. The spawn killing on some maps are out of control. We should remove any Fy maps, and especially Aim_ak colt. People just sit there and spam. I have warned and kicked for it (Thought there was a punishment system for this), but people still do it, or they just don't understand why I am kicking them. It should only be large maps where it takes a while for a person to get to the other spawn.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Not the Face!

Re: Maps

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 am

I completely agree with DotA here. I spent a good half hour sitting in CoD, warning people about spawn killing.. that it is a punishable offence. Yet people kept doing it. I understand that it is fast paced and all, but the spawn killing was completely out of hand. I hate to kill a server because people don't follow rules.. it went from almost ten people to four people. No, I didn't kick everybody, people were leaving because they couldn't get out of their own spawn. Honestly, I would leave if I couldn't leave spawn.

That is main reason I don't play DM.. At least without the random spawn points, people sit around and kill you as you spawn... it takes the fun out of the game.

>.> NTF <.<

DotA

Re: Maps

Post by DotA » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Ah I totally forgot about this thread. Thanks for bumping it NTF :) Any word on this btw?
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”