Should we change back to the old mod?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

Which Version of Call of Duty should we use?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm

New one is awesome to me!!
38%
Damn skippy!! Change back to the other mod!!!!
63%

Total votes: 8

Zo0Ot3d

Re: Should we change back to the old mod?

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 am

Ah its just a slow time right now. Intermediate is doing just fine. Also, I believe the other COD was much better, but I have noticed that wraith's cod server is always empty. The good part of our server is joining and waiting never takes long before somebody joins with you. Unfortunately I have been working doubles for this plumbing company I got employed at soo I have been ran into the ground. I still manage to join everyday for an hour or so :) I stopped playing our CoD server because of the unfair advantages I see. However, I will always play no matter what :)
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

alecborlan

Post by alecborlan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm

the bots don't help the server at all. they don't choose a class and just run around with a knife. i don't know how much work it is to change the server from the new to the old one. if it isn't too much trouble then perhaps it should be changed back for a temporary amount of time to see if it begins to get more traffic. just a suggestion.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 pm

the server seems to be picking up a bit....good call on bringing the old mod back :D

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Thank you much. I love the old mod (present one). I love the bots as well. Even though they are dumb they are also not so dumb. I own them up all the time in L4D, CoD, and Gun Game. Intermediate has been dead lately but it will pickup soon. School just started. I just cant help but kill some peeps everyday lol. I always make sure I have bout an hour of cs time everyday.
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”