just curious here

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

alecborlan

just curious here

Post by alecborlan » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 pm

what are the chances(if any at all) of COD going back to it's old version with unlockable guns and perks instead of premade classes and levels?

*edit*

like could regs and/or admins have a vote for which version they like more?

Supernick

Re: just curious here

Post by Supernick » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 pm

i like the pre-set classes, because every time the server restarts you at least have the bottom of the pool to help you get back up to the top :P

and especially for the non frequent players. because they wouldn't be able to level up because they would keep getting pwned
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

alecborlan

Post by alecborlan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 pm

i kinda see what your saying, but it's the same thing with the other version. if the server reset you still have the bottom of the pool. i just like the older version more because you get more control. and when you level up in the old version you get a new weapon. in the new version people who max out have a large advantage against other people. In the original version it was more skill than level. thats just my opinion.

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

you make a good point, i could go ether way, its up to everyone else. :)
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 am

We shall take this into consideration. Thank you for your suggestion.

alecborlan

Post by alecborlan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

alright. thanks for considering this. much appreciated.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

ill think about it

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

I know that I am for sure somebody that strongly believes that the other version was far more enjoyable and fair. This new version is unfair in so many different ways. I can just mention player names and regulars will know how unfair playing against them can be. "MAGGIC HIPPO" even the best of players and highest of levels will die 3 times before killing him once. I have seen Hippo completely slaughter just outside of a spawn for relentless minutes. Commando class, don't even get me started on that class. Being able to upgrade that much is just ridiculously unfair for newer players and even common regulars. Also the bomb disappearing every round, and in which case you don't receive any xp for planting and it blowing up. You get some for hosty rescue but not bomb on the rare occasion somebody spawns with it.
I am very much in love with the other mod, but will continue to play whichever suites your fancy bro :) I feel strongly about switching back to the other mod. So if you are going to cast a poll. You know which way my vote sways :) <3
This mod currently running has its amazing times nonetheless.
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”