GunGame Doesn't Game Finish

Gungame level Up

Dead Man

GunGame Doesn't Game Finish

Post by Dead Man » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:17 am

Can you guys set the server up so it actually lets you finish the game. It sort of sucks that one is like so close to other people in winning and than just because the top player is up by one level he WINS by default. I think the game shouldnt be over till someone actually wins.

MarioBros

Re: GunGame Doesn't Game Finish

Post by MarioBros » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 am

That could be a long time with few people. Even with 25 players I've ran out of time and win by default.
That's why a map has a time and the one with better level/ kills wins after the time has ended.
Hope you understand why it is set up like that.
You have to kill faster :)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 pm

MarioBros wrote:That could be a long time with few people. Even with 25 players I've ran out of time and win by default.
That's why a map has a time and the one with better level/ kills wins after the time has ended.
Somewhat i do. But than I don't because from what I have seen so far the one with the Leading Score is not always the one to WIN so I would say Meh lol still don't like how its set up.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:37 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
MarioBros wrote:That could be a long time with few people. Even with 25 players I've ran out of time and win by default.
Somewhat i do. But than I don't because from what I have seen so far the one with the Leading Score is not always the one to WIN so I would say Meh lol still don't like how its set up.
LOL don't worry, everybody knows that a time's up win isn't a real win.
But usually, when I play, the maps dont last more than 10 mins, maybe because the server is kinda full. When this has happened to you, is the server kinda empty?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 pm

MarioBros wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
LOL don't worry, everybody knows that a time's up win isn't a real win.
But usually, when I play, the maps dont last more than 10 mins, maybe because the server is kinda full. When this has happened to you, is the server kinda empty?
I usually play at night when my wife and 5 month old son is asleep. I sometimes tend to come in late also in some games and im catching up to main guy in lead. And than im like 2 to 3 levels from knife and Boom Game Over he wins because of time LOL. :lol:

DotA

Post by DotA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:23 pm

I'd have to say that those games would probably take an hour. Everytime I play, there is always 4-5 people stuck on glock, when everybody else is like 20 levels ahead of them. It would get boring, and probably lead the fall of the server. People like to be competitive, and that's what GG does for some. Like for me, I will one day destroy MarioBros in GG, and get the last knife kill on him.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”