Why the server is sparsely populated...

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

thundRSTORM

Why the server is sparsely populated...

Post by thundRSTORM » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 pm

People (me included) like the beginner server because it has a MUCH better map rotation. I think some of the 40cal modded maps take alot away from gameplay. Particularly aztec and inferno. dust2 is tolerable and office is quite good in my oppinion. However I would LOVE to see normal dust2, inferno, aztec, (militia?), (nuke?). I also think more players would stick around in the servers if this were the case.

Thanks,

STORM

xellas84

Re: Why the server is sparsely populated...

Post by xellas84 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 pm

thundRSTORM wrote:People (me included) like the beginner server because it has a MUCH better map rotation. I think some of the 40cal modded maps take alot away from gameplay. Particularly aztec and inferno. dust2 is tolerable and office is quite good in my oppinion. However I would LOVE to see normal dust2, inferno, aztec, (militia?), (nuke?). I also think more players would stick around in the servers if this were the case.

Thanks,

STORM
I'm glad you came here and shared this opinion. If this is the widespread sentiment, get some more people to come here and agree, and I'm sure we can look at changing up the rotation a bit.

Kava

Re: Why the server is sparsely populated...

Post by Kava » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 am

I agree 100% with OP. Some of the modded maps take away from the type of gameplay you like to see, expecially the Inferno modded map. It's too busy or something, imo it promotes more of a camping type of gameplay. I'm also not a fan of Train for a public server for the same reason as the modded Inferno. Ideally I'd like to see a map voting near end of a map. My ideal rotation would be Dust2, Inferno, Aztec, Nuke, and CPL mill.

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”