CHICKENS

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

SirSeanConnery

CHICKENS

Post by SirSeanConnery » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Can someone tell the admins if there going to turn people into chickens to ask everyone if they are fine with that. If an admin wants to change people into chickens they can go to a less serious server or the scrim server. Other wise I think its admin abuse.

TSLOW

Re: CHICKENS

Post by TSLOW » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Admin abuse,how so?

Its all to liven up the server with fun.
People enjoy being chickens,most of them beg to be just that.
:roll:
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

Rotor7

Post by Rotor7 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:05 am

1st of all I'd like to welcome you to our forums. but if you feel this is a form a admin abuse please post it here
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but what TSlow said is true...
Rotor7

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 am

Maybe the admins should only turn people into chickens who want to be... I've been in the OP's position as well. I hate being turned into a chicken, totally hate it. I'm never asked, it just happens. I'm usually even politely talking against it, and it still sometimes happens. I fully understand the fact that A LOT of people enjoy the chicken mod, and the opportunity to be chickens. Given the fact that SO many people like and want that... shouldn't you be catering to those people versus just randomly morphing various players in the population? That way, it is a win-win situation for everybody. Then you aren't upsetting players like myself and the OP, the people who want to be chickens get the opportunity to be one, and the admins get to have some fun turning people into chickens.

CriTiCaL

Post by CriTiCaL » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm

I mylself love to turn into a chiken, its actually better since u gain hp+speed and your harder to aim at so i dont see why this is a downgrade for most people. But then again this is from one perspective.

IRISH

Post by IRISH » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:58 pm

I know for a fact that the admins that do use the chicken mod, use it only when there is less than 5 minutes left on the map. Usually if your turned into a chicken it is because a admin likes you, not to try and aggrevate you. Iam sure if you ask not to be turned into a chicken the higher ranking admin in the server would respect your wishes.

I dont see them not totally using it all together though. Most of the players in the server, myself included, think it breaks the monotony and is fun.

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”