Recent issues and reminder

L4D - 1000 Ammo Pack Bank

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Recent issues and reminder

Post by sammy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 pm

krustytheclown wrote:all good rules :) wounder if there is a plugin or what ever that could be added so when u join u can see all the rules or type something like /rules so when they get kicked banned slayed what ever they cant say anything cause they should know how the rules right when they come in.

I can do this....but will they listen? :roll:

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:09 pm

YES. Thank you boss. ;)

I'd say it's 50/50 chance. It will be easier for them to re-connect to server to see the rules again than sending them to come to forum and locate THIS topic. ;)

As always, please everybody don't go harsh on players for breaking these additional rules!
They are just limited to Left 4 Dead mod we have and its exploits.
If not these exploits, the additional rules would have never existed.
I guess my point is: give the players some time to adjust, especially regs.
They'll keep asking questions and will probably say something in the line of: This is stupid.
Just remain calm and explain that additional rules were added to create a more comfortable and enjoyable gaming environment.

P.S. I strongly believe this will result in a greater increase of players.
P.S.S. THANK YOU AGAIN BOSS

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am

yea it would be good to do that just so when every some one comes to forums and says they got banned from l4d all we have to reply and say is u read those rules when u came in to there server end of story. :o

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Rules are important but people break the rules all the time.....like today some regs knows about the rules for using bazooka glitch but for them it's like it's nothing if we tell them not to use it cuz they can get away with it.....I really think people who uses the glitch should be PERMABAN as a stiff penalty who knows the rule and still get away with that knowledge.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Return to “#1 Left4Dead + Gun-Xp! -------------------108.181.1.219:27015”