Kick/Ban Inconsistency

talk about cs related topics here!

Poody

Re: Kick/Ban Inconsistency

Post by Poody » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 pm

on a totally seperate note... Venom... you ROCK! LOL cya in game brotha!
Come and Idle in our IRC and show your support!
[.40 cal ]- Poody **

|ClutcH|LinG

Post by |ClutcH|LinG » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 pm

As I said before, the warning is understood and is completely understandable. I am no longer with their clan because they don't deserve to be targeted. Can you please refer to my previous reply and address the issue of the member recruiting in your server, I'm sure switch and trigger would appreciate it in order to avoid a team ban - I'm trying to be civil here, please back me a play.

Venom wrote:you should really check who you are confronting before you try to deter us from the original post
you wanted a warning , you got one

I'm sure your buddies switch and trigger won't like that you have now put a huge target on their backs as well

so you want to be on our bad side? you got it!

we've rid whole clans before, trouble makers like yourselves ... and as you can see .. our servers will survive without you :lol:

watch what you say and do from here on out

devil dawg will know what we are talking about ...

short leash .. remember that ..

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:00 pm

|ClutcH|LinG wrote:As I said before, the warning is understood and is completely understandable. I am no longer with their clan because they don't deserve to be targeted. Can you please refer to my previous reply and address the issue of the member recruiting in your server, I'm sure switch and trigger would appreciate it in order to avoid a team ban - I'm trying to be civil here, please back me a play.

Venom wrote:you should really check who you are confronting before you try to deter us from the original post

I'm sure your buddies switch and trigger won't like that you have now put a huge target on their backs as well

we've rid whole clans before, trouble makers like yourselves ... and as you can see .. our servers will survive without you :lol:

you blind?

he can come here and deny it ... if he does .. you get banned for it and i will provide the proof ... fair?

0:0:17923207 .. I'm ready :D
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

|ClutcH|LinG

Post by |ClutcH|LinG » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm

I guess I am - fair enough.

Venom wrote:
|ClutcH|LinG wrote:As I said before, the warning is understood and is completely understandable. I am no longer with their clan because they don't deserve to be targeted. Can you please refer to my previous reply and address the issue of the member recruiting in your server, I'm sure switch and trigger would appreciate it in order to avoid a team ban - I'm trying to be civil here, please back me a play.

you blind?

he can come here and deny it ... if he does .. you get banned for it and i will provide the proof ... fair?

0:0:17923207 .. I'm ready :D

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm

|ClutcH|LinG wrote:Prime example of no warning given - are you aware that my mic is connected to my webcam and that I NEVER talk on the server?
Sorry but our jobs do not include awareness of other client's microphone configurations. As soon as you connect to any 40cal server you will be greeted with a MOTD which has most of the main rules and I'm pretty sure it says something about mic spammers.

You allowed no explanation and I had no idea that I was spamming my mic. I think I call that a valid excuse. As I said before, I don't feel lucky - I feel pissed off.
Consider the 10 min. ban your warning :D anyhow I'd like to offer you a solution: unplug your mic/webcam when you don't use it

Cheers

Return to “Counter-Strike! General cs topics!”